How do you download notes?

Brandon Wood_1990
Brandon Wood_1990 Member Posts: 51
First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Again, many of my deals are long cycles with a lot of activity during that cycle. I have used notes in Pipedrive but the problem is sometimes I need to share or reference my notes. If I am sharing my notes with others outside of my small one person company there is no way I can see to do this. Is there a way I am missing to download or share notes with others?

This also goes back to being able to search within a particular deal being a crucial missing feature. Because of the lack of this, I am forced to use other tools outside of Pipedrive for note-taking and document referencing. Right now I use Dropbox to store all files and notes are either taken using Evernote or sometimes a Word file for that particular deal. 

Pipedrive needs to address those of us who work in sales with longer sales cycles that includes many conversations and revisions

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited May 2022 #2

Hi @Brandon Wood 

Besides using the export data feature or using our open API there's no way of getting the notes our right now. However, we have a team looking at easier ways of sharing data outside of Pipedrive to non-users. I'll share your message with our team so hopefully this becomes easier in the future. Thanks for sharing!

• Brandon Wood_1990
    Brandon Wood_1990 Member Posts: 51
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2021 #3

Hi @Brandon Wood 

Besides using the export data feature or using our open API there's no way of getting the notes our right now. However, we have a team looking at easier ways of sharing data outside of Pipedrive to non-users. I'll share your message with our team so hopefully this becomes easier in the future. Thanks for sharing!

Good day@Mike van der Valk, any updates on this?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited May 2022 #4

Hi @Brandon Wood 

Hi @Brandon Wood 

Two updates:

1. We're working on an improved detail view in Pipedrive where you can search through notes, files, activities, etc. easier.
    2. We're working on making certain things easier sharable with non-users. We for example have a feature where you can share pipelines and reports outside of your accounts. 

I'll pass it on to teams working on those features that note sharing and searching can use some of their attention as well. Thanks for nudging!

• Elijah Salazar
    Elijah Salazar Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2022 #5

@Mike van der Valk Any update on using the filter to find keywords on the notes in a deal? 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited May 2022 #6

@Mike van der Valk Any update on using the filter to find keywords on the notes in a deal? 

Hi @Elijah Salazar unfortunately not but you can actually use the search bar to search through notes as well nowadays, perhaps that helps you.