Common Currency, before full calculation field capabilities

Simon Ash
Simon Ash Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Years have gone by since suggesting calculated fields ... so well this is the ultimate idea for many use cases.

Pipedrive maybe able to offer a solution to one of the user cases "Common Currency" before developing full calculation capabilities.

My organisation is a listed company with sales regions around the world as such there is a default currency for financial information, deal values, forecasting e.t.c. 

Pipedrive should create a new custom field that allows for the creation of a new field that is based on the selection of an existing "Monetrey field" and selection of a Currency from the Currency table to convert the Monterey field too, this would allow users to create reports, views at deal level detail in a Common Currency.

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited October 2020 #2

Hi @Simon Ash 

Thanks for sharing. So do I get it right you'd like to be able to create a custom monetary field where you can set the currency for so this can be used in reports? 

When you create a monetary field you can set this currency in the field itself as well as on the deal value. These can be different currencies. Do I understand you right or am I misunderstanding it? 

• Simon Ash
    Simon Ash Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2021 #3

Nope, Call me