EMail platform that can both allow conditional sequencing and utilize Deal level fields in the body

Laura Martin
Laura Martin Member Posts: 14
Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
edited July 2022 in Workflow Automation #1

I perhaps am seeking a unicorn.

We utilize Pipedrive as a project management tool. Each contact may have many deals.

Reaching a stage triggers an email to be sent. However, every time the SAME contact has a new deal reach that same stage, we want them to receive a different email (in the mapping: If have received Email #1, then send Email #2. If has received Emai #2, then send Email #2). 

However, here's the next part that makes it tricky. We need the body of our emails to include personalizations that come from both the Contact fields and the Deal fields. 

We thought we had found a solution in Autopilot, but they can not personalize from the Deal level, which is critical to our use case.

is there anything out there that would allow for both the mapped/conditional emails, as well as Deal fields to be inserted into the emails?

Fingers crossed that the perfect answer is just eluding me...

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2

@Gints Branks is this possible with Mailigen? If not good feedback for the team! :) 

• Laura Martin
    Laura Martin Member Posts: 14
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2020 #3

@Gints Branks is this possible with Mailigen? If not good feedback for the team! :) 

Thanks for trying to help, @Mike van der Valk  I have researched 15-20 different platforms over the past few weeks, and have hit dead end after dead end. I've been told that the challenge is that if a deal level field is integrated into the email, it creates confusion in the system as to what level (contact/deal) should "lead".   I communicated a bit with Gints, and I think he was going to speak with his team as well. As of now, it wouldn't work.  

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited October 2020 #4

Sorry to hear it doesn't work yet but hopefully Gints can figure it out for you in the future!