Assign Financial Products as Products or Labels

Paul Downes
Paul Downes Member Posts: 34
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Hello all,

Do any FS people use Products in PD for industry products, let's say Life Assurance or Investment Portfolio set up as products within PD or do they just label their clients relating to the business the client has with their firm?

Either way best practices and ideas are always welcome. 

Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• Richard Harris
    Richard Harris Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2020 #2

Hi Paul,

We are mortgage brokers and use products. It's a great way to analyse your data as the dashboard can show your monthly deals and break them down by product type.   Chances are there are probably a whole host of reports you could run to analyse strengths and weaknesses and you can most likely group email on them as well although I haven't explored this yet. 

Our products are, mortgage life insurance, home ins, broker fee and solicitors referral fee.

Hope this helps

• Nicki Kane
    Nicki Kane Member Posts: 45
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    edited October 2020 #3

Hi Paul,

I'm a risk adviser in NZ and one of the things I've considered doing is setting up a list of available products in a way that you can mark which ones the client has, so that I can then go through and run a report on which clients have gaps in their cover and are a cross sell opportunity. That report could then even potentially be set up with an integration to pull up the report and email all the clients on a it eg for all that don't have medical cover they get an email that promotes it to them ahead of a follow up phone call. Hope that makes sense!

• Henri Douala
    Henri Douala Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #4

Hi Paul, 

I am a financial advisor in Quebec. I am starting with Pipedrive and I will be using the product for my life insurance policies as well as my investment contracts. 

I will explore the use of labels as a filtering feature in order to upsell clients who have term .

Hope this helps. 

Have a great day! 

• Paul Downes
    Paul Downes Member Posts: 34
    First Comment
    edited October 2020 #5

Hi Paul, 

I am a financial advisor in Quebec. I am starting with Pipedrive and I will be using the product for my life insurance policies as well as my investment contracts. 

I will explore the use of labels as a filtering feature in order to upsell clients who have term .

Hope this helps. 

Have a great day! 

This is pretty much what I intend to do...