Would be very helpful to have a deal Overview available for reports in the Dashboard.

Erik Christensen
Erik Christensen Member Posts: 41
5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

The context available here would be very nice to see.

It exists in regular table columns, but having the overview in the dashboard means people seeing a deal listed would know context to the deal and help out team outside of the CRM know what's up.

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Erik Christensen !

If you save your Report in Table format, when you add it to the Dashboard it will show up in a list format, which will be visible to people outside the CRM when you use a Shareable Insights link. 🚀

Hope that makes your life easier!

• Erik Christensen
    Erik Christensen Member Posts: 41
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited October 2020 #3

Hi @Erik Christensen !

If you save your Report in Table format, when you add it to the Dashboard it will show up in a list format, which will be visible to people outside the CRM when you use a Shareable Insights link. 🚀

I'm good with setting up the table's, pretty good we can add this in.

Issue is that the available fields do not contain an overview object - https://drop.littlerocket.dev/yeyHwB

If I could add Overview to the Visible items in the report, that would give context to a row item.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited November 2020 #4

Hi @Erik Christensen !

I'm not sure I understand... can you please clarify what you mean by "overview object" ? Thank you.