Pipedrive error mail sync

Ben Kennedy
Ben Kennedy Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Can anyone help me with this - I have attempted this a few times on many different server choices and received the email from Microsoft that my account is now linked with PipeDrive. Nothing happening on PD side.

5f916a2afa633240a84f5eb7_42239.png

Comments

• Diana
    Diana Pipedrive Team Posts: 32 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #2

Hey Ben,

I would highly recommend you reach out to our support team, so they can look into this in more detail. You can do so by navigating to the question mark icon on the top right corner or Pipedrive or through support@pipedrive.com

• Ben Kennedy
    Ben Kennedy Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2020 #3
    Diana said:

Hey Ben,

I would highly recommend you reach out to our support team, so they can look into this in more detail. You can do so by navigating to the question mark icon on the top right corner or Pipedrive or through support@pipedrive.com

Hi Diana,

I went through the chat bot who told me a human would help and I didnt get anything, perhaps you can get someone to message me at my email bkennedy@aryatrading.com?

• Diana
    Diana Pipedrive Team Posts: 32 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited October 2020 #4
    Diana said:

Hey Ben,

Hey Ben!

Sorry for the delay here, but I am happy to see that in the meantime Irina was able to get back to you.