🇺🇸 US community meetup: Leveraging third party apps to Sell More with less effort.

Mike van der Valk
Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

👉Register here 👈 Drop your questions in the comments down here

Topic: Leveraging third party apps to Sell More with less effort.
Date/time: 2nd of November 2PM (EST)
Duration: ~1 hour
Speakers:
Boris Tsibelman, automation expert, Pipedrive partner and founder of AxisConsulting and Justin Stephens, a veteran Pipedrive user and prospecting expert working for Kaitech Automation will share the stage.

There will be plenty of room for Q&A so all your questions will get answered during the call or afterwards on our Sales community.

👉Register here  👈 Drop your questions in the comments down here

5f92a5c06d2d023817d647e6_59406.png

Comments

• Justin Stephens
    Justin Stephens Member Posts: 27
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

Looking forward to it!!

• chimpu chaterjee
    chimpu chaterjee Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2020 #3

Looking forward to it!!

Awesome

• Karen Unger_15215
    Karen Unger_15215 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #4

Questions:

1.  Best way to automate and include SMS in (a) campaigns and (b) regular communication while using Pipedrive.
    2. Automate distributing leads to a team of salespeople (a) in a Round Robin format and (b) being able to accomodate temporary "time out" for vacation, holiday, illness, etc.
  • Mike van der Valk
    edited October 2020 #5

Questions:

1.  Best way to automate and include SMS in (a) campaigns and (b) regular communication while using Pipedrive.
    2. Automate distributing leads to a team of salespeople (a) in a Round Robin format and (b) being able to accomodate temporary "time out" for vacation, holiday, illness, etc.

Thanks for sharing @Karen Unger we'll get to that during the call!

• Mike van der Valk
    edited October 2020 #6

Questions:

@Karen Unger Regarding lead distribution check out Routerjet not sure if they accommodate for temporary changes though.: https://routerjet.com/

• Martin Pecha_2338
    Martin Pecha_2338 Member Posts: 146
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Comment
    edited February 2022 #7

@Mike van der Valk just small feedback - when you sign for the event, only mail with access link came - it would be nice to send an invitation to the calendar as people like me would not forget to join as they are lazy to create an event in the calendar (especially with all that different time zones) :)

• William Vest
    William Vest Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #8

I am very interested in measuring engagement with the content of my email/videos I share with my clients. I have tried outfunel but its a little clunky with how I use pipedrive. I am now using yesware that is AMAZING at tracking/reporting; I get notifications from chrome when people are engaging with my communication but...I have to pop out of pipedrive to send the email from Gmail. 

Also interested in reporting back to Pipedrive what websites of mine customers are engaging. 

Lastly, I would very much appreciate contact information with someone who deals in integrations. And a contact who is a pipedrive 3rd party app ninja(s). 

Thanks SO much for your help ahead of time!

• Jeferson Umezaki
    Jeferson Umezaki Member Posts: 25
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited February 2021 #9

Thank you and congratulations for the event!

• Mike van der Valk
    edited November 2020 #10

@Mike van der Valk just small feedback - when you sign for the event, only mail with access link came - it would be nice to send an invitation to the calendar as people like me would not forget to join as they are lazy to create an event in the calendar (especially with all that different time zones) :)

Hi @Martin Pecha thanks for the feedback, I'll check it out I think there should be a way to get it in the calendar 🙏🏻

• Mike van der Valk
    edited November 2020 #11

I am very interested in measuring engagement with the content of my email/videos I share with my clients. I have tried outfunel but its a little clunky with how I use pipedrive. I am now using yesware that is AMAZING at tracking/reporting; I get notifications from chrome when people are engaging with my communication but...I have to pop out of pipedrive to send the email from Gmail. 

Also interested in reporting back to Pipedrive what websites of mine customers are engaging. 

Lastly, I would very much appreciate contact information with someone who deals in integrations. And a contact who is a pipedrive 3rd party app ninja(s). 

Thanks SO much for your help ahead of time!

Hi @William Vest 

Great to hear you're liking Yesware. You can reach out to them and ask them to build out App extensions in Pipedrive so you don't have to leave the tool anymore.

Regarding your other questions, @Boris Tsibelman who was a speaker on the call is an integration expert and consultant who might be able to help you out!