Mass convert from leads inbox to a deal pipeline?

Michael Murphy_953
Michael Murphy_953 Member Posts: 1
First Comment

A while back I moved a bunch of deal (just people) to the leads inbox.  I'd like to mass convert them back from leads inbox to deal. Is there a way to do this?   

You may be wondering why?  Well, I had some automation setup for email drops and while these were not hot leads, at least I was tapping them on occasion automatically.  I haven't found a way to mass email to the folks in the leads inbox.. so I need to move them back to a pipeline. 

Tagged:
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited July 2022 #2

Hi @Michael Murphy 

Group email to leads and bulk converting leads to deals is something we have in our backlog but not live yet unfortunately. 

Either you'd have to manually convert them one by one or you can also try to reach out to our support team, tell them what date/time you made the first bulk change to move them back to leads. They can then in the system see those that were changed and could change them back for you.

• Kyle_67592
    Kyle_67592 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2022 #3

Hi @Michael Murphy 

Group email to leads and bulk converting leads to deals is something we have in our backlog but not live yet unfortunately. 

Either you'd have to manually convert them one by one or you can also try to reach out to our support team, tell them what date/time you made the first bulk change to move them back to leads. They can then in the system see those that were changed and could change them back for you.

Mike, 

Circling back - is this functionality available yet?

Thanks. 

• Filip Cech
    Filip Cech Posts: 2
    Photogenic Pipedrive Team
    edited July 2022 #4

Hi @Michael Murphy 

Hello Kyle, unfortunately not yet developed. We have focused more on the delivery of new features. I have recently taken over the leads management area, and these are one of the hot topics for us now.