New: Date fields now trigger Automations! 📆 🤖
- Build automations when date fields values change (Deals, People, Organizations)
- Share date-related data from a trigger event into an action event (e.g. "Deal expected close date", a custom Person date field)
- All users with Workflow Automations (Advanced plan and above)
What can a user do?
- Use default and custom date fields as triggers in automation conditions
- Use default and custom date fields as 'merge fields' in automation actions
Still to come:
- Relative date comparators (e.g. "earlier than 3 months")
- Trigger a workflow based on the date value of the date field
❓What's the first Workflow Automation that you're going to build using this new capability?