Smarter pin note in deals/organisations

Martin Pecha_2338
Martin Pecha_2338 Member Posts: 146
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Comment

So here is the thing - we have lot of meetings with companies - this creates a lot informations. That brings a lot of great insights. However, notes are piling and diminish in timeline. 

It would be great to have one smart "pin note" where I could write all insights, notes or keywords with links to specific notes. 

Tagged:
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2

Interesting suggestion @Martin Pecha what type of information would you store there that for example won't fit in specific custom fields or set up activities?

• Martin Pecha_2338
    edited November 2020 #3

Interesting suggestion @Martin Pecha what type of information would you store there that for example won't fit in specific custom fields or set up activities?

@Mike van der Valk I would keep high level info there about the situation in the deal - there are 2 use cases for it 

1st - we have regular sales meetings - we always export deals and put brief comment and context to it - as in Pipedrive, there is no such an overview

2nd - for me to have an overview of what is going on within each deal

I would also keep there some links to different deals - f.e. we are dealing with resubscription, upsell or new acquisition - this is going in different deals, pipelines but it is sequential - first upsell, then new acquisition, then resubscription

• Martin Pecha_2338
    edited November 2020 #4

The same as you have cashflow diagram and P&L statement in finance, I also need to have those in sales - pipedrive is great for cashflow - I can see how deals flows, but I am missing P&L - how all deals are doing so far and identify where nothing is happening

• Martin Pecha_2338
    edited November 2020 #5

I would love to use pipedrive also as a management tool for sales  - having all info for someone, who is not doing the deals but is responsible for leading and delegating

Some sort of dashboard (not table - more like Kanban), where I have all deals - can filter them by different criteria - I can tag there multiple things, tag deals which are priority and focus, see notes and next steps to each deal without needing to go into each deal

Maybe like a multidimensional pipeline - I could have like - Attention, working, top priority - this is for me as a manager (with extra visual details and possibility to use tags, notes atc) - and then the same deals would also be connected with other pipeline as well for sales person to keep going

• Mike van der Valk
    edited November 2020 #6

This last part you could potentially achieve already with tagging them by single- or multiple option fields and then creating set filters for the deals that need: Attention, working, top priority, etc..

• Mike van der Valk
    edited November 2020 #7

Thanks for sharing all these comments @Martin Pecha I've forwarded it to the team responsible for the detail pages in Pipedrive.

• Michael Garcia
    Michael Garcia Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2020 #8

This sounds interesting.  Do you mean that you can pin parts of notes and calls and a summary (or index) is created at the top with hyperlinks (perhaps with a "peek") of the note/activity details from the activity history?

• John Henning
    John Henning Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #9

Hello! Did we ever get the feature of pin a note to the top of the screen? I do not see this feature.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited December 2021 #10

Hello! Did we ever get the feature of pin a note to the top of the screen? I do not see this feature.

@John Henning currently this is the way to pin notes: