Dashboard PRO

Options
Emanuele Lazzarini
Emanuele Lazzarini Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Ciao a tutti, 

vorrei sapere se il piano PRO consente di avere dashboard più avanzate. 
In particolare mi chiedevo se si possono mettere in relazione i dati dei preventivi venduti/emessi con le caratteristiche dell'organizzazione di riferimento (ad es il campo Regione, Num dipendenti, Fatturato, ecc.). 

Grazie dell'aiuto, 

Emanuele

Comments

• Marco Govoni
    Marco Govoni Member Posts: 150
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Ciao @Emanuele Lazzarini , credo non sia possibile, ma provo a chiedere a @Inês Batata : with PRO account, is it possible to create a report that show results grouped by a custom field on "Organization"?

For example: I've created a custom field on Organization, called "Region". I want to show a report that show me quantity of deals for each "Region" (obviously each deal is linked to a specific Organization with filed "Region" populated).

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,066 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited November 2020 #3
    Options

Ciao @Emanuele Lazzarini , credo non sia possibile, ma provo a chiedere a @Inês Batata : with PRO account, is it possible to create a report that show results grouped by a custom field on "Organization"?

For example: I've created a custom field on Organization, called "Region". I want to show a report that show me quantity of deals for each "Region" (obviously each deal is linked to a specific Organization with filed "Region" populated).

Hi @Emanuele Lazzarini and @Marco Govoni !

There are no differences in the Dashboards in the Professional plan. 

However, there are in Reports: only Professional plan users will be able to create reports based on custom fields. The possible custom field types are user, person, organization, date, multiple options, single option, monetary (including weighted value), and numeric. 

🔎 Check these out, they might be helpful:

• Emanuele Lazzarini
    Emanuele Lazzarini Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2020 #4
    Options

Hi @Inês Batata

thanks for your reply. 

I still have some doubt, because when I create a new report I see some grayed out options (accessible with the Pro Plan) that are nothing more than the custom fields I can set when creating a new deal. In other words, I can't find the grayed out options you told me (user, person, organization, date, multiple options, single option, monetary, and numeric) so I cannot understand whether they're the ones I really need.

I attach two screenshots to be more clear.

Do you think it's possible to access a trial version of the Professional Plan, so I can check by myself?

Thanks a lot!

Emanuele

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,066 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited November 2020 #5
    Options

@Emanuele Lazzarini Exactly, custom fields are only available in Insights in the Professional plan. If you are in a lower plan, they will show up greyed out. Learn more on this here.

If you are on a trial account you can try out the Professional plan; for paid accounts I don't believe we have any free trial campaign running at the moment, but to be sure please reach out to our Support team via support@pipedrive.com and they can confirm.