Check box fields in Leadbooster.

Magali Benitez
Magali Benitez Member Posts: 2

Today it's been the first day we've used LeadBooster. Unfortunately we've found out something that makes the product inviable for us. We can not add a check box field type which is a must for GDPR compliance (at least in Spain). The user has to check the box to make the send button workable, so we cannot skip this mandatory step. The support team has confirmed this cannot be done for now. Are we the only ones with this problem? 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited November 2020 #2

Hi @Magali Benitez , thank you for your input!

I'm sorry to hear this poses such an obstacle. While we are absolutely committed to comply with GDPR, unfortunately it's not possible to predict the variations in implementation in every country. That being said, I’ll discuss your comments with our team and share your concerns. My apologies that you had to experience this and I understand your frustrations.

As far as I'm aware this is the first case of this kind I've heard of, but I recommend you post your question in our dedicated Pipedrive España channel, as the members there will certainly be more familiar with the  local GDPR requirements and can probably help you with this matter and let you know how they're handling it using Pipedrive.

• Saša Batovanja
    Saša Batovanja Posts: 18 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #3

Thank you for your feedback, @Magali Benitez. LeadBooster is currently an add-on that consists of 4 features: Chatbot, Live Chat, Web Forms and Prospector.

You haven't specified which feature specifically is your question about but there is a general workaround to create a mandatory single option custom field, which can be used in both Chatbot or Web Forms to receive a consent regarding the usage of data for GDPR compliance.

• Magali Benitez
    Magali Benitez Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2020 #4

Thank you for your feedback, @Magali Benitez. LeadBooster is currently an add-on that consists of 4 features: Chatbot, Live Chat, Web Forms and Prospector.

You haven't specified which feature specifically is your question about but there is a general workaround to create a mandatory single option custom field, which can be used in both Chatbot or Web Forms to receive a consent regarding the usage of data for GDPR compliance.

The problem was the web form. I asked support and they told me we didn't have the option to add a check box (not a mandatory field) where the user freely check or uncheck. In Spain (I think in all EU) we are forced to give opt-in options to agree on privacy policies etc. and  in case the user opts out, the form cannot be sent, if it's a mandatory field the user could answer NO and the form will sent anyway... 

• Sean_33460
    Sean_33460 Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2021 #5

@Saša Batovanja 
    Can you specify where the option is to create a mandatory check box on the forms, because I dont see it.
    You guys REALLY need to make this a number one priority to add this feature in all forms (and make is clear and simple to integrate) because without it, ALL EU customers can not legally use them. Period.