Recording 🇺🇸 US community meetup: Leveraging third party apps to Sell More with less effort.

2»

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited November 2020 #32

@Larry Lieberman asked: 

I use excel and Solidworks and other files.  I want to save to folder that is linked to pipedrive, so I can see the files associated with a deal,  I zapier to create the folder now but I cant access it inside Pipedrive.  what do you suggest.

@Boris Tsibelman do you have any experience with this?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited February 2022 #33

@Rick Hernandez asked:

Do you have a good resource on step-by-step integration of each app for example proposals?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited November 2020 #34

@Rick Hernandez asked:

Do you have a good resource on step-by-step integration of each app for example proposals?

@Rick Hernandez perhaps you can be a bit more specific. Do you have specific integrations in mind and you'd like to have a step-by-step guide on how to integrate them with Pipedrive? @Boris Tsibelman any idea already?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited February 2022 #35

@Martin Pecha asked:

How to you keep contacts up to date?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited November 2020 #36

@Martin Pecha asked:

@Justin Stephens any suggestions what you do?  Up here @Marek Paris also posted about champlist.io

This could perhaps help you here @Martin Pecha 

• Justin Stephens
    Justin Stephens Member Posts: 27
    First Comment
    edited November 2020 #37

@Brad Filbey asked:

If you are starting a sales team from scratch and are in a hurry, who could help set up quicker?

Great question Brad! The most important thing to do, in my opinion, is to start by getting something in front of your prospects ASAP. I see far too many people waiting until everything is 'ready'.

Get conversations going and then focus on perfecting that message!

With that said, what do you mean by who could help set up quicker?

If you are looking at getting someone to implement the integrations, then I would say @Boris Tsibelman would be the best person to connect on this all!

• Justin Stephens
    First Comment
    edited November 2020 #38

@Scott Kelley asked:

Does this work for Business to Government (B2G)?

If you are asking about what I talked about with prospecting, the answer is yes. You just have to find the right message and start building the relationships!

• Justin Stephens
    First Comment
    edited November 2020 #39

Barbara Lambert asked 2 questions:

1. Do you have to have an upgraded subscription to LinkedIn for Inbox?
    2. With LinkedIn, there is not a phone or email to follow up. How do you follow up>

I do have a sales navigator subscription, and it is amazing!

When it comes to follow up, one of the most important things to look at is lifetime value of a client when determining your follow up sequence. If you have a high lifetime value like ours are, it is a much more manual process but it is well worth it.

We create a prospecting pipeline with each activity and then just move our prospects through the pipeline to know what we need to do and when.

• Justin Stephens
    First Comment
    edited November 2020 #40

Tyler Heathman asked two questions: 

1. Justin, can you talk about how you cultivate leads on linkedIn?
    2. What are the best tools I can use to integrate LinkedIn lead generation or cultivation / touch points into pipedrive?

The main thing you need to do is connect with as many ideal clients as possible. Once you are connected, then you consistently engage with them and their content. You also need to put out content that would be valuable to your ideal client.

Linkedin is a networking event 24/7 - you need to show up and participate and it will give you some great ROI!

• Justin Stephens
    First Comment
    edited November 2020 #41

@Brad Filbey asked:

1. What is your favorite Zapier Pipedrive Zap?
    2. What is time frame of Pipedrive/Seamless.ai integration?

I love that when someone engages with us from our cold outreach we have all the details put into pipedrive!

• Justin Stephens
    First Comment
    edited November 2020 #42

@Martin Pecha asked:

This is the hardest part of what we do - it is a very manual process that we do as we learn info. Wish I had a better answer for you but we are working on it as well!!

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 848
    5 Likes Premier Solution Provider First Anniversary First Answer
    edited November 2020 #43

@Barry Avner asked:

Is there a integration between Navigator and Pipedrive?

Check out Linkmatch if your looking for a specific tool suggestion

• Boris Tsibelman
    edited November 2020 #44

@Danny White asked:

So when you get results from prospector, can you export that to Pipedrive?

Hey @Danny White 

You are able to export from Prospector into Pipedrive.

From pipedrive, you can easily export it out and use it however you need it.

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out. 

• Boris Tsibelman
    edited November 2020 #45

Barbara Lambert asked 2 questions:

1. Do you have to have an upgraded subscription to LinkedIn for Inbox?
    2. With LinkedIn, there is not a phone or email to follow up. How do you follow up>

Exactly!! 

Use pipedrive to import the data you do have access to.

Then use pipedrive to know who exactly you need to find contact info on [the records with no phone # / email] 

• Boris Tsibelman
    edited November 2020 #46

@Ron Kimhi asked:

What about the post-sales process? Any suggestions for the 'following project ' integration (e.g delivering the service, customer projects etc)? Does PD is going to accommodate that need sometime soon?

@Ron Kimhi Once the sale is done, you can use a project management tool to track the project, post-completion.

One way to do so would be to integrate into something like Asana, Trello, Jira, etc [Project Management] via Zapier.

An example would be: Deal is marked as "won" in pipedrive >> create a task [or project] in the XYZ tool.

If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out & schedule a call so we can take a deep dive into your process. 

• Boris Tsibelman
    edited November 2020 #47

@Brad Filbey asked:

1. What is your favorite Zapier Pipedrive Zap?
    2. What is time frame of Pipedrive/Seamless.ai integration?

Favorite Zaps:

1- Pipedrive --> Asana [when a deal is won in pipedrive, create a project in asana]

2- Pipedrive --> Quickbooks [when a deal is won in Pipedrive, create the contact, organization, and or deal in Quickbooks]

Ultimately everybody will find different zaps useful, depending on the tools you use.

If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out & schedule a call so we can take a deep dive into your process. 

• Boris Tsibelman
    edited November 2020 #48

@Marek Paris asked:

We use champlist.io to track our contacts and sales champions to know if they changed jobs so we can sell to them again. Do you plan to integrate such contact-tracking feature into PD?

@Marek Paris on their website, it says the pipdrive integration is in private beta, so you might want to reach out to them directly.

https://champlist.io/#integrations

This integration would come from champist 

• Boris Tsibelman
    edited November 2020 #49

@Larry Lieberman asked: 

I use excel and Solidworks and other files.  I want to save to folder that is linked to pipedrive, so I can see the files associated with a deal,  I zapier to create the folder now but I cant access it inside Pipedrive.  what do you suggest.

1. Are you using Google Drive or Microsoft 365?
    2. You can create a folder [that's already shared with your team], then use Zapier to create a new folder for each new deal [INSIDE THAT SHARED FOLDER]

Think of this as it's a subfolder of the folder that you already shared with your team.

• Boris Tsibelman
    edited November 2020 #50

@Rick Hernandez asked:

@Rick Hernandez 

Check out:

https://support.pipedrive.com/hc/en-us/sections/360003347318-Sales-Documents-

This is a good resource if you're looking to integrate Pipedrive Sales documents.

If you are looking for something more complex, third-party integration with PandaDoc might be a better move for you. 

If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out & schedule a call so we can take a deep dive into your process.Â