Group Emailing from Organization

Nikki Lewis
Nikki Lewis Member Posts: 3

I think it would be incredibly useful to be able to do group emailing through the organization list with the capability of all contacts in each organization to be copied on one email, instead of having to send each person a separate email. I have contacts replying to me asking to make sure so and so is copied on the emails moving forward. Even though that other contact did in fact get the same email. The contacts have zero visibility to this. This would be a game changer for me. 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Nikki Lewis 

Do I understand you right that you'd like them to all be as CC on one email when you trigger an email from the Organization? And not send them individual emails like now from contacts via Group email?

• Mim Philips
    Mim Philips Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #3

Hi---I would absolutely love it if we could send group email from the organization. Is there anyway to do it?

• Nikki Lewis
    edited January 2021 #4

Hi @Nikki Lewis 

Do I understand you right that you'd like them to all be as CC on one email when you trigger an email from the Organization? And not send them individual emails like now from contacts via Group email?

Yes, that is correct. I get a bunch of people requesting me to cc other people within the organizations on 1 email. Currently, they all get a separate email. So to be able to do group emailing from the organization list too would be so very helpful to me and I would love pipedrive even more!!!

• Mike van der Valk
    edited January 2021 #5

Hi---I would absolutely love it if we could send group email from the organization. Is there anyway to do it?

Currently not unfortunately @Mim Philips but I've asked our team to consider working on it!

• Mike van der Valk
    edited January 2021 #6

Hi @Nikki Lewis 

Thanks for clarifying @Nikki Lewis 

• Alan Cannon
    Alan Cannon Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2021 #7

Hi, 

Has there been an update on Group email to organization?  Just curious. 

Thanks!

• Nikki Lewis
    edited July 2021 #8

Any update on this?

• Has this function been completed?

• Steven Branch
    Steven Branch Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Is there an update on this enhancement request?