Pre-Populating the contact form on the event scheduling page

Matthew White_20722
Matthew White_20722 Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Workflow Automation #1

Hi guys, im using Typeform to collect info and create a deal in Pipedrive... I want to then send the lead directly to the event scheduling page and want to have the contact form prepopulated or skipped utilizing a dynamic link... 

For example, this link below skips the contact form in the schedule once making it easy. instead of inputting the info twice... 

https://go.oncehub.com/RoomingHousePro?name=Matthew White&email=Matthew@massive.com&mobilenum=+61429185555&to-accomplish=Convert a Property I Own&all-questions=I need to know how much it will cost¤t-state=Victoria&referred=CERTAINTY&skip=1

If this is possible please can you let me know... if not I will have to continue using schedule once... but this makes it very clunky on the backend for me

I want to be able to repopulate from Typeform or skip this contact info based on the info I have already collected from Typeform 

5fb10091b4a35c5bd24451d7_26006.png

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Matthew White 

I don't thinks this is currently possible. I'll ask around and see if I can get some valuable answers.

• Matthew White_20722
    Matthew White_20722 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2021 #3

Hi @Matthew White 

I don't thinks this is currently possible. I'll ask around and see if I can get some valuable answers.

Any feedback on this ?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited March 2021 #4

Hi @Matthew White 

Hi @Matthew White 

So sorry! It looked like the message I had drafted here never was sent by me :( 

Unfortunately what you asked for is not possible right now. I have highlighted the idea to the team so hopefully it sparks something and we can solve it one day, but for now no immediate plans.

• Paul McClenaghan
    Paul McClenaghan Member Posts: 17
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited August 2021 #5

Hi @Matthew White 

Hi Mike, 

Just to add another bit of feedback to this... the business owner I'm setting Pipedrive up for flagged this up as an issue as soon as he saw the scheduler. This and the lack of ability to use his branding means we probably won't use it which seems a shame. I'm pretty sure he'd be willing to even pay a little extra for those two features.

Thanks
    Paul

• Mike van der Valk
    edited March 2021 #6

Hi @Matthew White 

Thanks @Paul McClenaghan passing it on to our team!

• Vendas Hotscool
    Vendas Hotscool Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #7

Any news on this topic? 

That would be very important because if the user mistype the phone or email the scheduler will create a new person and will not link this meeting to an existent deal, so the things get messed around. 

Thanks!

• Petar Vujic
    Petar Vujic Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #8

Hi

Is there any progress on this one?

• Philippe LeCoutre
    Philippe LeCoutre Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2022 #9

Matthew, did you get an answer to this?