LOVE the Mobile Application - 1 request?

Jeremy Gulley_11062
Jeremy Gulley_11062 Member Posts: 80
First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Solution Provider
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hello Pipedrive Team! 

First, I want to quickly point out that I've never seen such an intuitive yet powerful CRM application! I'm extremely impressed on how well the Pipedrive application can handle so much data and continue to make access easy and quick, so thank you!

I'm wondering about the current integration with Whatsapp and if this is able to be replicated to other integration partners? I love the option to turn on or off Whatsapp to allow for calling into a different dialer as we'd really like to stay away from calling from our personal numbers. We've switched our org over to Simplii's integrated phone solution and we LOVE the success we've had so far but, I'm wondering if it's possible to work with partners to find a deeper mobile integration as well? I'd like to see a switch (like the whatsapp option) that can toggle my Simplii mobile application to dial out then push me back to my Pipedrive application to log the call notes. Let me know your thoughts or how we can accomplish something like this. 

5fb47627e3730f39cbd8ae01_96484.png

Comments

• Jeremy Gulley_11062
    edited November 2020 #2

Hey @Inês Batata / @Mike van der Valk

Is there anyone I can talk to about this request or anyway to get more attention on it by the community? This one is important to me and a few different orgs that I work with. Can you point me to a PM who can shed some light on a roadmap or give me some insight?

Thank you! 

Jeremy

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #3

Hi @Jeremy Gulley 

Thanks for the compliments! So basically you'd like to control within the mobile app wether the phone call is made via Simplii or not? Then the recording is saved in Pipedrive and you can take your notes there as well?

Do I understand you right?

• Jeremy Gulley_11062
    edited December 2020 #4

Hi @Jeremy Gulley 

Thanks for the compliments! So basically you'd like to control within the mobile app wether the phone call is made via Simplii or not? Then the recording is saved in Pipedrive and you can take your notes there as well?

Hey @Mike van der Valk ,

Sorry! Not sure how I missed this but, yes! I'd like the mobile app to have an option 'enable' Simplii calling (or any third party integrated app) via a switch much like WhatsApp. Simplii is already recording my call and holding the information in the proper place from their. After the call, I can work with the Simplii team to have it push back over to Pipedrive or find another solution but, as a first step, if we can have options like WhatsApp already allows, that would be amazing!

Let me know if that makes sense or you need more info. 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited December 2020 #5

Hi @Jeremy Gulley 

Hi @Jeremy Gulley makes sense but perhaps it makes most sense to have the Simplii team reach out to us via the marketplace team to see what are the options we have. 

• Jeremy Gulley_11062
    edited December 2020 #6

Hi @Jeremy Gulley 

Hey @Mike van der Valk ,

For sure! And I know @David Karn (with Simplii) has reached out but, it seems we're both hitting a dead end. I thought maybe I could get some traction or at least get in touch with the right PM's via the community as this is relevant to quite a few clients I'm working with. 

Is there anyway we might be able to jump on a quick call just to discuss use case, feasibility etc? The goal is not to favor any integration partner but, more to provide all partners more ability for integration. If it's a non-starter, no problem but, I'd like to understand the roadmap so I can better communicate it to my clients and plan appropriately. 

As always I'm overly impressed with the product and more importantly the team but, I have clients that are working with infusionsoft (Keap) and this is holding back the switch as they have integrated calling for mobile now. As nice as that solution is, I'm a strong believer that the CRM company should stick to building the best CRM but, also partner with the best VoIP companies to compliment.

After spending many hours working with a majority of the marketplace approved VoIP providers, I've found an amazing team at Simplii that's willing to work hand in hand to see the project's success. I'd like the opportunity to at least discuss the possibility with the Pipedrive team if possible.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited December 2020 #7

Hi @Jeremy Gulley 

Hi @Jeremy Gulley and @David Karn please email me at mike@pipedrive.com and I can connect you further with our mobile team 🙏🏻

• Daniel_29491
    Daniel_29491 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Integration Partner
    edited February 2021 #8

Hey

Me and my friends created an app to identify caller person that is connected with pipedrive database. In simple words when someone calls you mobile app (Android only) shows you informations stored in your pipedrive.

We would like to ask you what information would be crucial for you as active users.
    We will be grateful if you have moments to indicate which data would facilitate your work during customer service.

You can check the app here: Third Party Apps & Integrations. At this moment the app is not listed but you can test it and share with me your opinion :)