Pipedrive for Buyer Management

Options
Nathan Verwoert_21162
Nathan Verwoert_21162 Member Posts: 7
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hey guys, 

Super new to Pipedrive and trying to see if it's for me.

I want a system that can do the following.

I put the details of a property in

5 Smith Street, Smithsville

4 Bed  3 Bath 2 Car on 550sqm Guide price $2,500,000

I then click a button somewhere and then Pipedrive searches my contacts that are searching for a property that matches 

IE

Jane Smith

Seeking 4 Bed 2 Bath 1 Car house on 450 - 650sqm with up to $3,000,000 to spend

I click this infamous button and Jane then populates into a list for me to call about it.

Jane says she likes it and then I can put her in a pipeline

Enquired>Inspected>Interested>Offered>Under Offer>Sold

This is really what I am looking for in a CRM.

The next phase would be this.

Prospects - 

Jane Smith lives at 

56 Kentuce Drive, Smithsville a 3 Bed 2 Bath 2 Car House on 380sqm

I have a buyer John Doe looking for a 3 Bed 2 Bath 1 Car or more House on more than 300sqm of land with a budget up to $4,000,000

I want to be able to have the system cross check all my contacts properties and bring up a list for me to call that would match John up to them.

Am I asking too much of Pipedrive or is this something that can be done?

Warm regards

Nathan

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited November 2020 #2
    Options

Hi @Nathan Verwoert 

So there's no infamous button but there's an easy way to achieve it actually. In Pipedrive you can set up custom fields on your deals and contacts. If you for example create custom fields for both these containing information like:

• Budget
    • Nr of rooms
    • Square meters
    • Nr of bathrooms
    • Garage (yes/no)
    • Etc..

This way you can then under your contact persons log their preferences. In the deal (which is the new property) you can fill in the same information. You can then instead of click one button create a filter where you filter for customers that match the criteria of your property.

Learn more here about custom fields and filtering. 

• Nathan Verwoert_21162
    edited January 2021 #3
    Options

Hi @Nathan Verwoert 

So there's no infamous button but there's an easy way to achieve it actually. In Pipedrive you can set up custom fields on your deals and contacts. If you for example create custom fields for both these containing information like:

• Budget
    • Nr of rooms
    • Square meters
    • Nr of bathrooms
    • Garage (yes/no)
    • Etc..

This way you can then under your contact persons log their preferences. In the deal (which is the new property) you can fill in the same information. You can then instead of click one button create a filter where you filter for customers that match the criteria of your property.

Thanks mate - sorry I'm just coming back to this now. 

So set up their desires under contacts and then set up the property under a deal

• Nathan Verwoert_21162
    edited January 2021 #4
    Options

Hi @Nathan Verwoert 

• Budget
    • Nr of rooms
    • Square meters
    • Nr of bathrooms
    • Garage (yes/no)
    • Etc..

Thanks mate - sorry I'm just coming back to this now. 

So set up their desires under contacts and then set up the property under a deal

• Franck_59605
    Franck_59605 Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2021 #5
    Options

Hello, 

Can Workflow Automation tool be another way to do ? 

For egs. sending automatically an email to John Doe each time a property matches his needs. And a second one for each time a lead is created with custom fields that describe the type of property seeked who would trigger an email sending all the corresponding properties to the contact.

Would this be possible with pipedrive ?