sharing dashboards with mulitple users / teams

Bernd Kosnar_21177
Bernd Kosnar_21177 Member Posts: 5
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi, 

as a sales manager 

I would like to be able to share dashboards with multiple users / teams.  Unfortunately, I only see a way to share a link, rather than - what I would have expected - to be able to create a dasboard (e.g.: Partner Sales Dashboard) and make sure that eveyone has access to it from inside their pipedrive system.

What am I missing, how would you go about this?

Best regards, Bernd

Comments

• Stefan Frithiof
    Stefan Frithiof Member Posts: 3
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi,

I'm not sure if this solves your question, but I have created a good dashboard with a summary of everyone's activities and sales and then sent the website link to my sellers. I have asked them to add this page to always open when they open a browser. It works super well and they get a live update on everything that happens in real time.

Kind Regards

Stefan

• Bernd Kosnar_21177
    Bernd Kosnar_21177 Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2020 #3

Hi,

I'm not sure if this solves your question, but I have created a good dashboard with a summary of everyone's activities and sales and then sent the website link to my sellers. I have asked them to add this page to always open when they open a browser. It works super well and they get a live update on everything that happens in real time.

Kind Regards

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

I had a similar idea for the lunch area  where we would show daily sales statistics for letting our sales team knwo how they are doing ;-)

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited November 2020 #4

@Bernd Kosnar besides the great idea Stefan shared we're also working on improving the ease of sharing the dashboards, stay tuned!