Person/lead option in Insights

Options
ENPICOM Sales
ENPICOM Sales Member Posts: 5

The insights option is very powerful and useful. It offers 3 entities for reporting and gaining insights. However, there are two entities that is missing in our opinion. It would be very useful to have Persons and Leads added to the list of options to generate a report on. This could provide companies with so much more insights that they can use for future decisions.

Persons - examples for useful reports
1. Report on how many new persons are created
2. Report on how many persons are from a certain country
3. Report on how many of all added persons are connected to a won deal (or lost deal)
4. Report on e.g. which labels are added most to a person

Leads - examples for useful reports
1. A report on the lead/deal conversion
2. A report on the deal source of leads
3. Report on the full cycle: leads > deals > won deals
4. Report on leads/won deals

Please correct me if there already is a possibility in insights for those reports to be generated! I was not able to find out, but would love to have them in our dashboard. It would be a really nice addition to the existing entities 'Deals' 'Activities' 'Revenue Forecast'. 
Is this something Pipedrive can implement? 

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @ENPICOM Sales 

Thanks for sharing your ideas. I'm passing on your ideas to our team. In the meantime you could try to run some reports through API or for people create filters and export the data. Not ideal, but you could still get some insights. 

• Camille Gindre
    Camille Gindre Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    edited October 2021 #3
    Options

I share this need, especially the one around leads. We just started using the leads module, but can't report about the new leads created in our pipeline, and the conversion rate from MQL to deals and then to won deals. This is crucial!

• Jeff Farrick
    Jeff Farrick Member Posts: 54
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited October 2021 #4
    Options

Hi @ENPICOM Sales 

Thanks for sharing your ideas. I'm passing on your ideas to our team. In the meantime you could try to run some reports through API or for people create filters and export the data. Not ideal, but you could still get some insights. 

Bumping this thread

• Jeff Farrick
    edited December 2021 #5
    Options

Double bump because I'm still looking for solutions to this. The lack of insights into people / leads is making it difficult to communicate with our executive team.

• Andreas Bergrem
    Andreas Bergrem Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2022 #6
    Options

Hi @ENPICOM Sales 

Any update on this? Would be a great addition!

• Jeff Farrick
    edited January 2022 #7
    Options

Hi @ENPICOM Sales 

I really really really need people insights

• Mike van der Valk
    edited February 2022 #8
    Options

Hi @ENPICOM Sales 

Hi All, @Jeff Farrick @Andreas Bergrem and others,

Leads in insights is in the works right as we speak. People is in the plans but work hasn't started. Can't give an ETA on both unfortunately but it's in the plans all :) 

• Camille Gindre
    Camille Gindre Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #9
    Options

Hi @ENPICOM Sales 

Hello Mike! Any updates on this? :) Cant wait 😅 Thanks

• Mike van der Valk
    edited February 2022 #10
    Options

Hi @ENPICOM Sales 

Hi @Camille Gindre 

I see it's still in progress. Hopefully it will still be done in Q1 otherwise early Q2 if nothing crazy happens! 

• Reiss Moore
    Reiss Moore Member Posts: 6
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2022 #11
    Options

Any updates on getting People into the insights reports? Would be a great feature to have!

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Options

You can replicate custom fields from one object to another using automation or Make/Integromat. This is not recommended though as it will lead to duplication of data.

Another option is to set up a data pipeline using Coupler: https://www.amitsarda.xyz/post/data-pipeline-setup-pipedrive

• Benji1982
    Benji1982 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options

Adding to this....

I was very excited on the announcement of the release of reporting against Contacts. And then sad upon inspection as it seems only half way there. At present there is no reporting against Person or Participants which is surely fundamental.

In our business, on the customer side there are usually two or three contributors to any Deal. This means we lose so much feedback as we can't build insights on Participants.

Please can we have ability to report against Person and Participants with Labels? We still cannot get up close to what our customers are doing and who they are collaborating with.

We would also like to see on insights a Person/Participants correlating with Activities (not just last activity date) and Deals.

The idea would be that be we could see the participant/person on insights and the number of deals per year for example.