Have a group of users who can only access one of several pipelines

Myke
Myke Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi all

I'm looking for a way to achieve the following:

I want to achieve the following: I have pipelines A and B. I want some of my users to see everything for all deals in both pipelines. Then I want another group users who can only see the deals (with all their details, including notes) in pipeline B. 

Is that possible to achieve somehow?

I can achieve something halfway userful with visibility groups. However, with two drawbacks:

a) The users with access to pipeline B can see the deals and their details but not the corresponding contacts involved. I can live with that.

b) The users can also not see the notes with deals in pipeline B. That is a showstopper for me.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

myke.

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited November 2020 #2

Hi @Myke 

There are some options.

You can make all data visible for owner & followers only. Now either make users of Pipeline A admin users so they can see everything. If you don't want them to had Admin access then make users in Pipeline A the follower of all data in the account and make users in Pipeline B owners & followers of just deals, persons and organizations in their pipeline. (this will give them note visibility as well). This needs to give them contact visibility though.