Product Groups/Pre-sets

Options
Sally Bell
Sally Bell Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Is it possible to create lists/templates where the Products pre-fill? 

The only way I can think of explaining it is like when you use a recipe, you know it requires certain ingredients, but those ingredients could also be used in other recipes (so you want the ability to link products to multiple templates). Instead of the user having to go and manually add all the ingredients each time, they just click the recipe and the many ingredients populate in the deal. 

I want to do this in a Financial Services context, where to provide advice on super consolidation, you need to do research, modelling and implementation. However, you also do research, modelling and implementation for other types of advice, so you want to be able to attach the same Product to multiple types of advice (ingredients!).  

Hope that makes sense!

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited November 2020 #2
    Options

Hi @Sally Bell 

Unfortunately there's not a template like it but you can use duplicating deals as a workaround. So you can create your standard templated deals and then duplicate these every time you have a similar deal pop up.

https://support.pipedrive.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001125185-How-can-I-duplicate-a-deal-

• Organic Colour Systems Admin
    edited May 2021 #3
    Options

Just jumping on to this post as we are in a similar need.

Currently, we have a whole other account admin process when setting up an account and processing their opening order. In order for a salon to open with us, we require an introductory kit to be purchased.

It would be great if we were able to replace the multiple spreadsheets and forms with Pipedrive and for us to be able to create pre-sets for our intro kits. It would be even better if the products attached to a deal could then be exported to .csv so that the orders could be uploaded to our system without any mistakes.