Sales Operations & Sales Enablement

Options
Chris Ellis_743
Chris Ellis_743 Member Posts: 6
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi all

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or want to share ideas in the sales ops and enablement space.

Always happy to jump on a call to share ideas

Cheers

Tagged:

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

It's always nice to have some case studies for people to think of similar usecases in their day-to-day operations. Can you share some of sales ops and enablement?

• Vamsi C.
    Vamsi C. Member Posts: 14
    First Comment Integration Partner
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

Please share some resources on cold calling scripts.
    Thanks in advance :)

• Chris Ellis_743
    edited April 2020 #4
    Options
    Vamsi C. said:

Hi Vamsi

What cold calling are you doing in your SDR role?  Would be good to hear more and understand your current approach and process.  My view around cold calling is that there is not one script that fits all and therefore needs to be tailored to your customers and their pain points

• Chris Ellis_743
    edited April 2020 #5
    Options

It's always nice to have some case studies for people to think of similar usecases in their day-to-day operations. Can you share some of sales ops and enablement?

Hi Amit

You can download my ebook here that provides a model that I use in Sales Operations and Enablement and focuses on the first three steps around productivity and consistent processes in your business.

https://downloads.ellivateconsulting.com/performthroughproductivity

• Vamsi C.
    edited April 2020 #6
    Options
    Vamsi C. said:

One size doesn't fit for all. I agree.

I haven't started doing cold calling effectively yet.
    I'm looking for resources of competitors  cold call scripts or someone who is selling SaaS product over cold call - like how they start opening lines and how they handle objections over call.

Here's what we do, Outplay is a sales engagement platform that helps sales teams especially SDRs and AEs automate their outbound over multiple channels(Email, Calling , SMS, Linkedin)

• Chris Ellis_743
    edited April 2020 #7
    Options
    Vamsi C. said:

Its great that your platform will allow you to practice what you preach.  I am a much bigger fan of having an outreach program with connections on platforms such as LinkedIn before you call...this then immediately makes it a warm call rather than a cold call.

Make a connection - follow up email building on the connection - ask for a meeting to take it off the platform

I've had more than 15 meetings in last 8 days just through this approach

Less than 2% of cold calls result in a meeting (Hubspot)

• Vamsi C.
    edited April 2020 #8
    Options
    Vamsi C. said:

The one you said is what we are doing currently. Linkedin + Email + Meeting booking + Closing the deal over zoom.

• Scott Kay
    Scott Kay Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #9
    Options

Nobody's ever asked me if I want to opt-in to Customized Online Advertising before.
    I ticked it - just to see what happens. 
    I'm so instant click... when I add my email to a lead magnet I go IMMEDIATELY and refresh my gmail. 

Thanks for sharing Chris. Some good stuff. DITLO - day in the life of.

• Chris Ellis_743
    edited April 2020 #10
    Options
    Scott Kay said:

Nobody's ever asked me if I want to opt-in to Customized Online Advertising before.
    I ticked it - just to see what happens. 
    I'm so instant click... when I add my email to a lead magnet I go IMMEDIATELY and refresh my gmail. 

Thanks for sharing Chris. Some good stuff. DITLO - day in the life of.

Thanks @Scott Kay 

I'm a big believer in the DITLO and planning out your week out.  The online advertising check box on my marketing preferences is more of a GDPR thing to make sure I'm compliant worldwide.  I don't do any online advertising at present!!!!