Poll outcomes of "Sales and Marketing amid the COVID-19 pandemic" webinar

Options
Mike van der Valk
Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Hey PipeDrivers,

Below are some results of the polls we put out on the webinar we held yesterday
Feel free to spark the discussion further here under this post and thanks for attending 🙏

5KJwrL

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

I am a pragmatist/optimist, and I found the results of these polls quite optimistic considering the pandemic news I consume everyday. 

It would be interesting to pose these questions again in a couple of weeks and see how the responses have changed.

@Mike van der Valk 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #3
    Options

I am a pragmatist/optimist, and I found the results of these polls quite optimistic considering the pandemic news I consume everyday. 

It would be interesting to pose these questions again in a couple of weeks and see how the responses have changed.

@Mike van der Valk 

We can do that @Amit Sarda !

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited April 2020 #4
    Options

@Mike van der Valk 

Is it a good time to run this poll again? @Mike van der Valk 

The number of respondents won't be the same though, unless we pin it to the community feed.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited May 2021 #5
    Options

@Mike van der Valk 

@Amit Sarda I'll double check with our team here, thanks for pinging ;) 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #6
    Options

@Mike van der Valk 

@Amit Sarda I double checked with the team and we're doing multiple other webinars over the coming weeks where we'll ask the same/similar questions and will post the results here as well :)