Sync two calendars or more

Options

Hi,

In our company we work with at least two calendars per employee. One general and one employee specific. It would be great for us if we could sync more calendars.

Thanks !

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Jan de Koster 

Thanks for sharing. Can you explain to me what would be in the general calendar so I can understand the use case and pass it on internally? I guess in the personal calendar is their own activities/tasks?

• Chris Lambert
    Chris Lambert Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2021 #3
    Options

Hi @Jan de Koster 

Thanks for sharing. Can you explain to me what would be in the general calendar so I can understand the use case and pass it on internally? I guess in the personal calendar is their own activities/tasks?

Has this been solved or created yet? I am also in need of multiple calendar sync. I would like to have certain Pipedrive tasks put on certain calendars so I can share certain google calendars with family while not sharing others. Also having my google family events post on my Pipedrive calendar. 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited August 2021 #4
    Options

Hi @Jan de Koster 

Hi @Chris Lambert unfortunately only one calendar can be synced at the moment :( I'll loop in our product team thought to take a look at your request!

• Simon Carroll
    Simon Carroll Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #5
    Options

Re Calendar - Can display days be customised? 

We have always run our weeks Monday to Sunday - Pipedrive's default is Sunday to Saturday which does not sit well...

• Mike van der Valk
    edited February 2021 #6
    Options

Re Calendar - Can display days be customised? 

We have always run our weeks Monday to Sunday - Pipedrive's default is Sunday to Saturday which does not sit well...

@Simon Carroll this is actually totally in your own control. It  depends on the date/number format that you've set in your settings. You can adjust it here:

• Sally_34508
    Sally_34508 Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2021 #7
    Options

Hi @Jan de Koster 

I'm hoping for the same thing. Scheduling from Pipedrive isn't helpful unless I can see/sync both of Google calendars...

• Michelle Regner
    Michelle Regner Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2021 #8
    Options

Hi @Jan de Koster 

I agree it would be such a helpful feature to be able to sync 2 calendars to Pipedrive.  If I am going to email clients out of Pipedrive and use your scheduler, I need to block my personal availability on my gmail calendar as well as my work one tied to Pipedrive. I hope you guys can add this feature soon!

• Eka
    Eka Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited August 2021 #9
    Options

Even I would like to know if multiple sync is possible with Pipedrive.

• Darren Rivey
    Darren Rivey Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2021 #10
    Options

Synchronization of 2 or more Calendars to avoid context switching and workarounds.

How it's done now:

Personal: Google Calendar, Calendly,  Pipedrive (unaware of work calendar)

Work:  Google Calendar, Calendly, Clockwise (blocks time and masks personal details)

Example Use-case (selective one-ways calendar synchronization pG <> pP <> wG)

It's normal to have Two (2) or more Calendars that need selective synchronization for Pipedrive Calendar and Pipedrive Scheduler to be desirable features.

Personal (pG): Google Calendar,  Pipedrive  Calendar (pP) (aware of work calendar availability and use Pipedrive Scheduler feature)

Work (wG):  G Suite Calendar, Calendly, Clockwise (blocks time and masks personal Calendar details).

Thanks!

• Jessica Vaughn
    Jessica Vaughn Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2021 #11
    Options

Hi @Jan de Koster 

agreed! I would also love to add an extra email account for my other job and would be happy to pay more if I could go choose between accounts

• Paul Yankey
    Paul Yankey Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2021 #12
    Options

Wow!  The fact that PD does not have the ability to sync more than one calendar is really surprising.  Team, this is table stakes in today's world.  This may impact my ability to stay with Pipedrive, yes, from the functionality, and also from the miss on addressing this clear issue. 

• Malcolm Ferguson_28749
    Malcolm Ferguson_28749 Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2022 #13
    Options

Adding my vote for additional calendars - love the option to send availability link straight from Pipedrive, but it doesn't help unless I can allow for meetings scheduled in my other calendars (Office365 and iCal).