Sending emails without exchange integration

Rob McCarthy
Rob McCarthy Member Posts: 7
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Any work around to be able to send emails when you can't integrate your email provider?

iT will now allow it and it kills me to not be able to send directly from pipedrive let alone the benefit of simple automations.

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited December 2020 #2

Hi @Rob McCarthy I haven't heard of any besides using the manual BCC feature.

Why won't your IT allow it though?

• Rob McCarthy
    edited February 2022 #3

IT claims only the CEO can approve integrations like that... which is absurd at a company our size. We are in the financial services so compliance is a big deal but still.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited December 2020 #4

IT claims only the CEO can approve integrations like that... which is absurd at a company our size. We are in the financial services so compliance is a big deal but still.

Hi @Rob McCarthy sorry to hear that. I can't speak for your company of course but perhaps making a  case how much time and effort this would save you and your team can push this integration still through. 

Otherwise only manually using the BCC is an option unfortunately.

• Rob McCarthy
    edited December 2020 #5

Yeah tried that.. No luck whatsoever. 

Maybe a potential feature? I can't imagine it would be that difficult to send on Pipedrive servers with some sort of validation similar to how it's verified for BCC etc.. IDK 

Just spit balling by no means a software developer =) 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited December 2020 #6

Thanks @Rob McCarthy I'll be sure to pass on your suggestions but at the moments there are no plans for it unfortunately.