Looking for Pipedrive implementation support

Will_24177
Will_24177 Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Hi there

I need support transitioning my client from High Rise to Pipedrive and setting up the systems needed to best utilize the software. I'm looking for someone to learn how we've been using High Rise, help us get all our old data into Pipedrive, set up the processes we need (it isn't everything Pipedrive is capable of, just a fairly basic implementation focused on reminders for salespeople) and train our two sales people, two marketing people and one administrator to all fulfill their roles.

Thank you!

Comments

• Steven_3816
    Steven_3816 Member Posts: 27
    First Comment
    edited December 2020 #2

Hey Will, we can help out! Please get in touch at https://crm-guru.net or contact me directly at steven.perrotto@gmail.com 

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 847
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited December 2020 #3

Check out https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/partners

There are lots of great partners throughout the world that you can find here.

• Rodrigo Stoqui
    Rodrigo Stoqui Posts: 11 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #4

Hi @Will , hope you are doing well. My name is Rodrigo and I am responsible for the Growth Team, pleasure to speak with you. 

We are offering for customers what we call Implementation Program. The implementation program's goal is to help you in getting your account up and running according to your business needs and make sure your team utilizes our CRM as quickly and effectively as possible. (6 sessions in total)

During this time our team will support you throughout the implementation program by assessing the set up of the account, defining key goals, using time-saving features, training users and making sure that what you have setup is done in the most optimal way.

Please send me your contacts and I can help you with the next steps, ok?

Looking fwd to hearing from you.

• John Williams_23765
    John Williams_23765 Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    edited December 2020 #5
  • Krzysztof Spychała
    Krzysztof Spychała Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2020 #6

Hi @Will , hope you are doing well. My name is Rodrigo and I am responsible for the Growth Team, pleasure to speak with you. 

We are offering for customers what we call Implementation Program. The implementation program's goal is to help you in getting your account up and running according to your business needs and make sure your team utilizes our CRM as quickly and effectively as possible. (6 sessions in total)

During this time our team will support you throughout the implementation program by assessing the set up of the account, defining key goals, using time-saving features, training users and making sure that what you have setup is done in the most optimal way.

Please send me your contacts and I can help you with the next steps, ok?

Looking fwd to hearing from you.

Hi Rodrigo! can you get in touch with me on my work email: krzysztof.spychala@intrex.pl ?

• @Rodrigo Stoqui how do I get in touch with the growth team for the implementation program? We signed up for Pipedrive for our SaaS startup which needs to integrate deals and projects for sales and engagement managers. My team has been trying to get a phone call scheduled with implementation support for over a week.  The Pipedrive people we are speaking with don't know how what this is. They are only capable of handling basic orientation, and we signed up for the power plan specifically for assistance with setting up the CRM according to our business needs.