Sync of contacts to Mailchimp

Tom Dvorak
Tom Dvorak Member Posts: 2
Photogenic First Anniversary

Can I define the fields of contacts that are synced with Mailchimp? I specifically want to use labels for contacts and want them to be synced to Mailchimp to be able to filter for them in Mailchimp.

Answers

• Bob Klein
    Bob Klein Member Posts: 10
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

@Tom Dvorak 

We built Target Robot - Sync with Sales to sync contacts, companies, deals, and marketing campaigns between SalesCRMs and Mailchimp.  You can find it here in the Pipedrive marketplace.

We might need to know more about what you specifically are trying to accomplish to be certain it is possible.

Please let us know if you would like a demo or to just chat about it.

Thanks,

Bob

Target Robot

• Tomas Degregori_6285
    Tomas Degregori_6285 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2021 #3
    Bob Klein said:

@Tom Dvorak 

We built Target Robot - Sync with Sales to sync contacts, companies, deals, and marketing campaigns between SalesCRMs and Mailchimp.  You can find it here in the Pipedrive marketplace.

We might need to know more about what you specifically are trying to accomplish to be certain it is possible.

Please let us know if you would like a demo or to just chat about it.

Thanks,

Bob

Target Robot

Hi Bob. 

Its possible to integrate any kind of field in Pipedrive?

I have not success trying Target Robot on Pipedrive custom fields to convert tags in Mailchimp.

• Andrus Purde
    Andrus Purde Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper

Stumbled upon this old thread. Just wanted to say that if anyone out there is still looking for a way to sync PD custom fields to MC tags then that's easily possible with Outfunnel's Pipedrive-MailChimp integration - more info here in support docs.

Some field type limitations apply, for example you can't sync an address field to a MC tag but syncing a PD multiple-choice field to a MC tag works like a charm.

• @Andrus Purde what Outfunnel tier does this?

• Andrus Purde

Hi @Brandon Wood_1990

This is a standard feature of our Starter, Growth and Enterprise plans ie. this would be available for as little as $19 per month (along with our other features like syncing email opens and clicks back to Pipedrive contact records)

• Andrus Purde

Updating my previous comment as our pricing has changed a bit and Pipedrive now has a native integration out.

The easiest/cheapest way to sync labels or other contact data from Pipedrive to Mailchimp would be to use Pipedrive's own Mailchimp integration. It's free and solves most simple use cases, for example syncing specific contacts and their details to MC.

The integration has some limitations, however. It's only 1-way ie. all email engagement information remains in Mailchimp and nothing is synced back to Pipedrive. Also, last time I checked, the native integration doesn't support syncing over Organization fields and some field types.

We at Outfunnel offer a 2-way integration between Pipedrive and Mailchimp. Highlights:

• Syncs contacts from Pipedrive to Mailchimp. Supports syncing almost all field types and both Person and Organization fields.
    • Syncs email sends, opens, clicks, unsubscribes, and bounces back to Pipedrive, so sales has more context.
    • Mailchimp data can be used for web visitor tracking and lead scoring
    • Syncs contacts from Mailchimp to Pipedrive (coming soon)

Our plans start at $29 per month (17% less with annual plans)