Priority field for Activities (or creating a custom field for Activities)

Jazmin Poyser
Jazmin Poyser Member Posts: 21
5 Up Votes First Comment

When in the Activity 'view'/'screen', it would be incredibly useful for us to be able to have a Priority field. Eg. P1, P2, P3 - for Activities - to then also be able to sort by this field. 

We have set this up in the Deal List view using a custom field. But it would be extremely helpful for the Activities, and I'm surprised it doesn't exist already to be honest.

Creating Custom Activities doesn't achieve this.  As the Activities would be a 'task' or 'call' or 'email', but we would want to prioritise it as P1, P2 or P3 for example.  Currently we put this P1, P2 or P3 at the start of the Activity's subject/title.  But I thought it would be a handy feature for all Pipedrive users to be able to prioritise (and sort by) their activities.

When there are 10-20+ activities, it's essentially always the case that they should be tackled in a particular priority order.

Food for thought, and hopefully a new feature in the near future.

3 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• I see it similar to Jazmin,

Any way to find a good solution for that? Maybe even colorful fields as in the competing product Monday.com? :-) That would be a great solution to use Activities as To Do List for employees.

Many thanks for your response Pipedrive Team :-)