Insights: Deals/Summary table views?

Mattia Verzella
Mattia Verzella Member Posts: 6

Would it be possible to show also the data table under neath from the reports on Insights/Public links?

Thank you 

5e890764f790ce54f44b0d5e_68832.png
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited May 2022 #2

@Mattia Verzella thanks for sharing. I've added some topic tags to your post to make sure this reachers our team and they can take a look at your suggestion.

• Seda
    Seda Posts: 85 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited April 2022 #3

Hi @Mattia Verzella and thank you for the feedback! 

It's not possible to add "Summary" table to the dashboard but you can add "Deals" table to your Insights dashboard and share it via link. For that click on "Table chart" icon. I am adding a screenshot for you. 

"Summary" table was not added as an option for dashboard as it shows the same data as visual chart (column/bar/pie charts). Could you please tell me why you would prefer to view summary table in the dashboard instead visual chart?

• Zach Lebovitz
    Zach Lebovitz Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2022 #4

@Mattia Verzella thanks for sharing. I've added some topic tags to your post to make sure this reachers our team and they can take a look at your suggestion.

@Mike van der Valk has the team managed to add this? Seems like it would be a relatively easy fix, no?

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited May 2022 #5

Hi Zach, I'll reach out to the team but it looks like it hasn't been prioritised yet, can you explain why a table here is preferred for you over the visual chart?