Zapier action "Find Person" doesn't offer option to show value for custom select field

Heike Sohna
Heike Sohna Member Posts: 7
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

I'm building a Zapier automation: whenever a new deal is created in specific stage, I need to send an email that includes information of the contact connected to the deal. This works great for name, email, phone etc. except for a single option select field called "Anrede" (German for salutation). In Pipedrive the two available options are "Herr" and "Frau". 

But in Zapier when looking at field "Anrede" I only see numbers, e.g. "86". There is no option to get the correct label (in case of "86" should be "Herr").

Usually with custom fields in deals and using select fields I would get an option "Field Name" with numeric values (probably IDs of the options) but also "(Values) Field Name" as second option where the labels like "Herr" and "Frau" are shown. E.g. in the following custom field for a deal I get both options:

I'm starting to think this might be a bug in the Zapier configuration because usually the (Values) option is offered for single option select fields. I really need the value of this "Anrede" field. Can anybody help?

5fdc8d65d59601801ccf175d_43458.png
5fdc8d8b31fa761e2def0392_1397.png
5fdc8db274e94b6579adbc49_1348.png

Comments

• John Williams_23765
    John Williams_23765 Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    edited December 2020 #2

Hi

Getting ids instead of values is common in case of Organization and contacts. Only deals show custom values.

I would recommend using a lookup table in zapier to map id with values

Thanks,

support@einfach.tech