Love Pipedrive but my costs are adding up fast

Amy Quimby_25396
Amy Quimby_25396 Member Posts: 2
edited May 2022 in Workflow Automation #1

I don't really understand why I have to use other platforms for my email campaigns.  I kid you not when I tell you I use 43 different programs and apps for my real estate business.  Thank the Lord I don't have to pay for all of them but I still spend a ton.  Being an independent agent and shoveling out money for CRM, Automation, Phone Sync, and who knows what else I use... it is just very expensive and not easy to set up.

Comments

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 374
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

It's very important that we all figure out what matters most with managing business processes. Sometimes we want to be able to do certain things and spend money to make them reality but in the end they bring little value or there would have been another way to achieve the same result without spending more money. 

You probably don't 'need' to spend more for your email campaigns. But using a 3rd party like Mailigen or Mailchimp will allow for data tracking and some other bells and whistles. But do you really need it? For you to decide. Can you design your email campaigns around using the group emailing feature in Pipedrive professional, probably. 

Sounds like you need to take some time in the new year to review your 'Technology stack' you use to run your business. Keep it simple.

It's the golden age of subscription software and most people don't see how fast $14 or more a month can add up when you are paying for multiple seats. 

Price deflation IMO is inevitable. It's a gold rush right now. 

• Amy Quimby_25396
    Amy Quimby_25396 Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2021 #3

It's very important that we all figure out what matters most with managing business processes. Sometimes we want to be able to do certain things and spend money to make them reality but in the end they bring little value or there would have been another way to achieve the same result without spending more money. 

You probably don't 'need' to spend more for your email campaigns. But using a 3rd party like Mailigen or Mailchimp will allow for data tracking and some other bells and whistles. But do you really need it? For you to decide. Can you design your email campaigns around using the group emailing feature in Pipedrive professional, probably. 

Sounds like you need to take some time in the new year to review your 'Technology stack' you use to run your business. Keep it simple.

It's the golden age of subscription software and most people don't see how fast $14 or more a month can add up when you are paying for multiple seats. 

Price deflation IMO is inevitable. It's a gold rush right now. 

The least number of emails i send to a particular segment is 8.  I don't even recall seeing Mailigen.   You just made me a very happy person.  Thank you!

• KurtJ
    KurtJ Member Posts: 45
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2021 #4

Something is wrong in your process, it sounds way overcomplicated. Start asking yourself "What happens if I don't do this?". If the answer is "not much", shed the process/step/software or person.

Cheers

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited January 2021 #5

Hi @Amy Quimby 

Some great comments from the gentlemen above already. Just wanted to point out Pipedrive acquired Mailigen last year and we're keen on bringing marketing automation closer and closer to us and for you to use.

• Dominique Hoogsteder_22412
    Dominique Hoogsteder_22412 Member Posts: 15
    edited February 2021 #6

Amy, we have build tools to help you save software costs based on Pipedrive integrations. Please contact us to save money and more time: https://amai.immo/ 

"Automated Marketing with Artificial Intelligence for Real Estate."

Cheers,

Dominique