Organizations Current Time based on Timezone to Show in Deal Header

Jill Mason
Jill Mason Member Posts: 5

I wish that you could set the time zone of the organization or deal and it would show that deal's current time in the header when you opened that deal. That would save me so much time and brain power.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Jill Mason 

Great suggestion, passing it on to the team!

• Jill Mason
    Jill Mason Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2021 #3

Hi @Jill Mason 

Great suggestion, passing it on to the team!

As a bonus you could try to figure out the country and time zone based on the phone number entered.  

This would save SOOOOOO much time in looking up countries, figureing out timezone then figuring out what time it is in the customers location

• Jay Rou
    Jay Rou Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper First Comment
    edited October 2023 #4

@Jill Mason I was having trouble managing clients across time zones myself (a lot of the back and forth you described) so I built this extension that helps with that (deducting it from phone number).

https://www.pipedrive.com/en/marketplace/app/local-times/c2a27c1d409886f1 or https://localtimes.pro

Hopefully it is helpful to you

• cooper22
    cooper22 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

Golf Tour Scotland refers to golf-focused travel experiences offered by tour operators or organizations in Scotland. Scotland is renowned worldwide for its rich golfing heritage and stunning courses, making it a dream destination for golf enthusiasts. Here are some key aspects related to Golf Tour Scotland

1. Iconic Courses: Scotland boasts an array of prestigious golf courses, including St. Andrews, Muirfield, Royal Troon, Carnoustie, and Gleneagles. These courses have hosted major championships and are steeped in history.
    2. Links Golf: Scotland is famous for its links-style courses, which are characterized by their coastal locations, natural terrain, and challenging winds. Playing on these courses offers a unique and authentic golfing experience.