Reordering Data Fields in Leads/Deals.

Suzanne Van de Ven
Suzanne Van de Ven Member Posts: 29
First Comment First Anniversary
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Is there a way to reorder the sections in leads/deals section of PipeDrive? For example, we have a lot of custom fields which is needed for other teams, but not a good snapshot for the sales team.  I'm trying to reorder the fields so the default person fields are at the top rather than the custom fields. Is this doable? I see reordering is an option but only for the different sections and custom fields seem to remain at the top. If not an option, is there a better way to do this so we get pertinent info to other teams but for the power user (sales team) it's more customized to them?

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Suzanne Van de Ven 

In your data field settings page you can also reorder all your data field, default and custom ones. This should then be reflected throughout the rest of Pipedrive.

• Suzanne Van de Ven
    edited January 2021 #3

Hi @Suzanne Van de Ven 

In your data field settings page you can also reorder all your data field, default and custom ones. This should then be reflected throughout the rest of Pipedrive.

It looks like you can reorder within a certain section. We have a bunch of "custom fields" so those always populate first. I know I can reorder within that section. But if I wanted to put the Organization - Email, Organization - Phone, Organization - Agency Address, Organization - State Organization - Average Daily Population, Organization - Inmate Voice Provider when looking at a lead/deal is that possible to put at the top of the sales persons view?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited January 2021 #4

Hi @Suzanne Van de Ven 

Hi @Suzanne Van de Ven unfortunately there's no more re-ordering to offer then the fields inside the setting itself and the different sections you can re-order on the detail pages itself via the three dots on the top right. 

I'll pass on your feedback though!

• Suzanne Van de Ven
    edited January 2021 #5

Hi @Suzanne Van de Ven 

oh what you instructed on the reordering within the three dots on the detail page itself is exactly what I was looking for. I kept looking in data fields for that functionality. Thanks so much. I'm all set now. 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited January 2021 #6

Hi @Suzanne Van de Ven 

Ahhh gotcha, sorry for misunderstanding at first, happy you still found it! :)