Nos emails ne sont plus synchronisés

Options
Jean-Yves Dhenain
Jean-Yves Dhenain Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Bonjour, 
depuis ce matin, nos emails ne sont plus synchronisés sur Pipedrive, alors que nous les recevons sur OVH webmail.

J'ai évidement désactivé et re activer la synchronisation.

Que faire de plus ?

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited January 2021 #2
    Options

Hello @Jean-Yves Dhenain ,

Unfortunately there is an issue going on with email sync, which we are working to solve as fast as possible. We apologise for the inconvenience and are working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

You can see a live update of the situation in our Status Page, where you can subscribe to get automatic email updates.

While we work on it, I recommend that you use your email client directly (Gmail, Outlook, etc) and when things are back in order it should sync up with Pipedrive.

Thank you so much for your patience and your understanding, we hope to have everything back in order soon. 

• Maxime_27273
    Maxime_27273 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

Hello Jean-Yves, 

J'ai le même soucis depuis 2h ! J'ai créé une offre "test", j'envoi un mail depuis Pipe Drive, il est bien envoyé (visible depuis OVH Webmail et nos clients mails sur macOS et iOS), mais pas depuis PipeDrive ! Ni dans le dossier "envoyé" ni dans les offres. Très bizarre ! 

J'ai essayé en mettant mon compte perso GMAIL, et pas de soucis cette fois ! Donc cela doit aussi être lié à OVH. 

Affaire à suivre. 

EN Version for @Inês Batata :

Hello Jean-Yves,

I have had the same concerns for 2 hours! I have created a "test" offer, I am sending an email from Pipe Drive, it is sent (visible from OVH Webmail and our email clients on macOS and iOS), but not from PipeDrive! Neither in the "sent" file nor in the offers. Very weird!

I tried by putting my personal GMAIL account, and no problem this time! So this must also be linked to OVH.

Case to be continued.

Best

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2021 #4
    Options
    Maxime said:

Hello Jean-Yves, 

J'ai le même soucis depuis 2h ! J'ai créé une offre "test", j'envoi un mail depuis Pipe Drive, il est bien envoyé (visible depuis OVH Webmail et nos clients mails sur macOS et iOS), mais pas depuis PipeDrive ! Ni dans le dossier "envoyé" ni dans les offres. Très bizarre ! 

J'ai essayé en mettant mon compte perso GMAIL, et pas de soucis cette fois ! Donc cela doit aussi être lié à OVH. 

Affaire à suivre. 

EN Version for @Inês Batata :

Hello Jean-Yves,

I have had the same concerns for 2 hours! I have created a "test" offer, I am sending an email from Pipe Drive, it is sent (visible from OVH Webmail and our email clients on macOS and iOS), but not from PipeDrive! Neither in the "sent" file nor in the offers. Very weird!

I tried by putting my personal GMAIL account, and no problem this time! So this must also be linked to OVH.

Case to be continued.

Best

Hi @Maxime , the issue was resolved and hopefully you're not having trouble anymore. You can always see a live update of the Pipedrive's "health" in our Status Page, where you can subscribe to get automatic email updates if an issue occurs and when it gets fixed.

PS- Thank you for taking the time to translate your post into English for me but no need to have that extra work: the community has an auto-translate feature, notice the grey globe icon that appears unders text that is not in your preferred language ;)