Set monthly goals

Rick Rudman
Rick Rudman Member Posts: 2

I'd like to be able to set monthly goals for the company for leads, demos, sales for a year without having to create a new goal for every month. So instead of recurring with an option for 1 number like 5,000 repeated every month, i could edit the goal for each month.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 374
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

Sounds like you may be suggesting that annual goals support variable monthly goals sizes, is that correct?

• Rick Rudman
    Rick Rudman Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2021 #3

Sounds like you may be suggesting that annual goals support variable monthly goals sizes, is that correct?

yes

most corporate goals either increase quarterly or vary with seasonality 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #4

Thanks @Rick Rudman sounds logical, I'm passing this on to our team working on goals ;) 

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 374
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2021 #5

Thanks @Rick Rudman sounds logical, I'm passing this on to our team working on goals ;) 

This is something we need as well @Mike van der Valk 

• Valeriia Chemerys
    Valeriia Chemerys Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2021 #6

Hello, I'd also like to have this feature, as we also need to have the possibility to set various sales goals to various months.  Setting the same target amount for each month isn't appropriate for us. 

• Hanna-Leena Back
    Hanna-Leena Back Member Posts: 8
    First Comment Integration Partner
    edited March 2021 #7

Hi Rick, Brand, Valeriaa, and Mike,

Just noticed this thread now and wanted to just drop in a quick note on goal setting. 

Dear Lucy is a Pipedrive App partner and we offer a robust goal setting & monitoring engine that allows you to set goals as constant, monthly, quarterly or yearly and monitor progress (actual vs. goal) visually in real-time. We provide a visual way to compare results across the business/pipelines/sales reps so you always see (red & green lights) on where you're on target and where you're lagging behind.

Our solution is designed for larger sales teams (5 upwards) that typically need more robust tools for managing KPIs and goals. So, if you haven't checked us out yet, we have a live demo on our website and offer a free trial too, if you'd like to see how it works. 

For any questions & queries, our team is happy to help out! 😀

• Mario Rosell_78856
    Mario Rosell_78856 Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2022 #8

Hi all, any news on this feature?

• Manuel_71066
    Manuel_71066 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic

I understand there is a Pipedrive App (Dear Lucy) but it is quite expensive, specially when Pipedrive already has the option to set goals, I would assume having the ability to set different goals each month should not be very hard. I would like to know if this is on the works or at least in the future pipeline.

• Bernd Auer
    Bernd Auer Member Posts: 343
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper