Almost no one wants to interact with our chatbot. Does anyone have similar experiences or ideas on h

Comments

• TM Admin
    TM Admin Member Posts: 22
    First Comment
    edited January 2021 #2

Hi Søren,

Can we know on which website you installed the chatbot and which CMS you are using?
    We are about to start using the chatbot. I managed to make it active at the hours when we don't offer a human chat service at https://telescopicmast.com I've just started writing the chat script.

Maybe we can learn from each other.

Rob

• Zena Markham
    Zena Markham Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    edited January 2021 #3

We have had a very similar experience. Much prefer Tawk.to, they are free and you can reach out to people that are on the website to increase engagement.  On Tawk.to, you can edit the icon to say a comment such as "Lets Chat" and you can have more freedom with the look.

Would highly recommend tawk.to over chat bot

• Søren Pommer
    Søren Pommer Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #4

Thanks for your input. It's on Simple BPM Software that makes your processes come alive | Gluu  

We currently don't have a human chat service enabled. We used to do this with intercom but couldn't deliver the immediate response that is required (and we mostly got spam like interaction with people with too much time).

Rob, are you seeing better results?

• TM Admin
    TM Admin Member Posts: 22
    First Comment
    edited January 2021 #5

Thanks for your input. It's on Simple BPM Software that makes your processes come alive | Gluu  

We currently don't have a human chat service enabled. We used to do this with intercom but couldn't deliver the immediate response that is required (and we mostly got spam like interaction with people with too much time).

Rob, are you seeing better results?

I don't have any figures yet. Perhaps we start the bot early next week. But we don't have too high expectations from it. I think I will focus the script more to guiding a visitor to a page where they can find more information, since our product is not of the kind that you buy like a book. Therefor I think I will not use the 'Looking to buy' option, immediately followed by asking for the visitor's email.
    Personally i wouldn't do that either.

So in my opinion, lead a visitor to a FAQ or a more specific page, like you did with the 'Just browsing' option. I'm sure you have analytics for those two pages, where I see a call to action part. They may be more valuable to you.

Keep you posted of results when I have them :-)

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited January 2021 #6

Hi @Søren Pommer , thanks for starting this interesting discussion! 

I've tagged some additional relevant topics in your post so it can be seen by more members who can help you. 🚀