Revenue Forecast - Custom deal details fields

Brad Krause_13404
Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 374
5 Up Votes First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I'm confused. It was my understanding that custom fields could be used in the professional level for reports but I'm not seeing our custom deal details fields displaying here. 

600602f02d5f1eba49c675ed_82064.png

Comments

• Brad Krause_13404
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2021 #2

I swear I saw custom deal details fields available for use in reports a week ago. Am I losing my mind?

• Brad Krause_13404
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2021 #3

seems odd that you there is a shortcut in reports to add a new custom field but none of the existing custom fields are showing in the dropdowns in insights. Guessing there is a bug?

• Clarissa Silvino
    Clarissa Silvino Pipedrive Team Posts: 80 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #4

Hey there, @Brad Krause, thank you for reaching and for bringing this up. 

Indeed this seems to be a bit odd for me, as I also believe this should be available for the Professional plan. Nonetheless, could you be so kind as to reach out to our Support team in order to investigate this properly? I'm not entirely sure about this too, as it might be different for Revenue report, but it would be better to proper investigate this. Appreciate your time in advance!

• Brad Krause_13404
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2021 #5

Indeed this seems to be a bit odd for me, as I also believe this should be available for the Professional plan. Nonetheless, could you be so kind as to reach out to our Support team in order to investigate this properly? I'm not entirely sure about this too, as it might be different for Revenue report, but it would be better to proper investigate this. Appreciate your time in advance!

I did reach out to support and they had to escalate the issue as clearing cache or working in incognito mode did not solve the issue. Thanks!

• Brad Krause_13404
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2021 #6

I've noticed a rise in complaints about the insights which makes me wonder if people are just experiencing bugs that they don't understand rather than the true experience. 

• Clarissa Silvino
    Clarissa Silvino Pipedrive Team Posts: 80 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited January 2021 #7

Thank you for this, @Brad Krause, I'm sure our team will try their best in order to identify what's happening here.

In regards of the complaints, I believe it is a new feature so it's still being checked. We're trying to address everything that is raised, in order to help our customers on having this change as smoothly as possible.