Enable "rotting deals" with insights

Options
Cevat Kusku_16085
Cevat Kusku_16085 Member Posts: 7
First Comment

I would like to have a report option that shows "rotting deals" with insights so I can add this important metric into our holistic dashboards. Any plans on this?

Comments

• lucasmx
    lucasmx Member Posts: 18
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

I was sure that this was possible but I've just tried without success. Not able to select relative time periods over the Last Time Updated deal variable. This is a must.

• Cevat Kusku_16085
    Cevat Kusku_16085 Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    edited August 2021 #3
    Options

I was sure that this was possible but I've just tried without success. Not able to select relative time periods over the Last Time Updated deal variable. This is a must.

I think the same, I would like to base our sales conversations in a single place, not running between tabs and sheets. 

• Joel Marks
    Joel Marks Member Posts: 14
    Photogenic First Comment First Anniversary
    edited February 2021 #4
    Options

Also, need this feature. As companies grow larger we need this feature to enable us to report on 50 uses at once. 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2021 #5
    Options

Hi @Cevat Kusku 

Thanks for sharing and thanks @Lucas Xavier and @Joel Marks for jumping in. Passing this on to the team, would be a valuable addition indeed!

• Christopher Bates
    Christopher Bates Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2021 #6
    Options

Hi guys, any update on this one? Pretty important feature to monitor how good we are at managing the flows. 

• Ieva Megelaityte
    Ieva Megelaityte Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2021 #7
    Options

I too need to be able to see this sort of metric! Any update @Administrator Pipedrive ?

• Cassandra Albertine
    Cassandra Albertine Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2022 #8
    Options

Hi- is there an update on this?

• Henrik
    Henrik Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Any updates to this. I also believe as many others that it is key to be able to see across the organisation how many "Rotting" deals there is, so it is easier to bring the number down.

Any updates on implementing this?