Enable "rotting deals" with insights

I would like to have a report option that shows "rotting deals" with insights so I can add this important metric into our holistic dashboards. Any plans on this?

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Lucas Xavier_3197
    Lucas Xavier_3197 Posts: 30
    edited February 25 #2

I was sure that this was possible but I've just tried without success. Not able to select relative time periods over the Last Time Updated deal variable. This is a must.

• Cevat Kusku_16085
    Cevat Kusku_16085 Posts: 13
    edited August 2021 #3

I was sure that this was possible but I've just tried without success. Not able to select relative time periods over the Last Time Updated deal variable. This is a must.

I think the same, I would like to base our sales conversations in a single place, not running between tabs and sheets. 

• Joel Marks
    Joel Marks Posts: 17
    edited February 2021 #4

Also, need this feature. As companies grow larger we need this feature to enable us to report on 50 uses at once. 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Posts: 4,387 PIPEDRIVE PRODUCT MANAGER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited February 2021 #5

Hi @Cevat Kusku 

Thanks for sharing and thanks @Lucas Xavier and @Joel Marks for jumping in. Passing this on to the team, would be a valuable addition indeed!

• Christopher Bates
    edited May 2021 #6

Hi guys, any update on this one? Pretty important feature to monitor how good we are at managing the flows. 

• Ieva Megelaityte
    Ieva Megelaityte Posts: 2
    edited May 2021 #7

I too need to be able to see this sort of metric! Any update @Administrator Pipedrive ?

• Cassandra Albertine
    edited July 21 #8

Hi- is there an update on this?