PD CRM add-on in Gmail

Options
Brian Reno
Brian Reno Member Posts: 4

When will the PD CRM add-on in gmail allow an email to be linked to an existing deal?  The extension didn't do it (now not supported) and now the Add-on does not.  Very frustrating.

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Brian Reno 

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I'm going to make sure this feedback reaches our team. I can't say anything about a timeline unfortunately but hopefully we can pick it up!

• Brian Reno
    Brian Reno Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2021 #3
    Options

Hi @Brian Reno 

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I'm going to make sure this feedback reaches our team. I can't say anything about a timeline unfortunately but hopefully we can pick it up!

Thanks Mike.  The feature is already in the extension.  For example, when I create an activity, it allows me to utilize the "Linked Deal" field.  There I can select an existing deal.  Why not also have that field available when opening an email so that we can link that email to a specific existing deal?

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited January 2021 #4
    Options

Hi @Brian Reno 

Hi @Brian Reno I can't answer the why unfortunately but I've made sure the people responsible for this area have seen your request and they are of course always prioritising updates against one another, hopefully this one makes the cut rather sooner then later.

• KurtJ
    KurtJ Member Posts: 45
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2021 #5
    Options

I'll have this available for testing in a few days. 

• Alessandro Giannone
    Alessandro Giannone Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2022 #6
    Options

Any updates on linking emails to deals through the add-on? Seems like a basic feature. 

Having to wait for the email to sync (which takes a long time), then open the inbox, then manually link the deal is really painful. Also adding bcc to each email.