Contact Form Notification

AirPOS Demos
AirPOS Demos Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I'm using Pipedrive's web form as a contact form but I don't get a notification if someone uses it to contact us. Is there a way of getting an email notification or similar from this form?

Tagged:

Comments

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 373
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2021 #2

Here is an automation I created that creates an activity for someone to make sure that the new lead from webform has been attended to. Could replace creating an activity with sending an email notification. 

• Brad Krause_13404
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3

Actually here is one that creates a reminder activity and sends an email notification. 

• AirPOS Demos
    edited January 2021 #4

Actually here is one that creates a reminder activity and sends an email notification. 

Thanks Brad, hoping I could get it to send the contents of the form as opposed to just a notification but this is a great middle ground thank you. 

• Brad Krause_13404
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2021 #5

@AirPOS Demos So when you set up the email notification choose email with template. But go build the email template first and that will allow you to put the fields 'contents' inside the email.

• Brad Krause_13404
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2022 #6

To build the template just go to the email section in pipedrive and open a new email. In the bottom right click templates. then manage templates. 

• AirPOS Demos
    edited January 2021 #7

To build the template just go to the email section in pipedrive and open a new email. In the bottom right click templates. then manage templates. 

Great stuff Brad thank you so much!