Subscription and one time charge in revenue report

Options
Miho
Miho Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi. We have a SaaS product and using pipedrive for sales and CS. I use Subscription to get MRR which is viewable in Insights report. This works great. However, we also have one time fees such as onboarding and workshops. If I put these in "additional payment" under Subscription pop-up, that amount is not shown in revenue report. 

Can someone tell me how to add these additional payments so that they reflects in revenue along with subscription? 

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2021 #2
    Options

Hi @Miho 

I'm sorry but I'm not a 100% following (perhaps it's late here :) ), did you already speak to our support about this on the chat or email?

• Mireia
    Mireia Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2022 #3
    Options

Hi @Mike van der Valk

I do have a similar problem. How can we set up an initial setup fee (and be able to add corresponding Success Fees later on) and yet, view all this info in the Subscription Revenue Report (Insights section)? Should we use "Payment Schedule" in this case?

Thank you in advance for your help.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited March 2022 #4
    Options
    Mireia said:

Hi @Mike van der Valk

I do have a similar problem. How can we set up an initial setup fee (and be able to add corresponding Success Fees later on) and yet, view all this info in the Subscription Revenue Report (Insights section)? Should we use "Payment Schedule" in this case?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi Roquet,

Sorry but I would have to refer you to our amazing support team on email or live chat where the experts on this feature reside. They can explore your problem with you and hopefully provide you with a way on how to set it up.