Auto BCC alternatives - automate bcc field with deal mail

Alexandre Filion
Alexandre Filion Member Posts: 10
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Workflow Automation #1

Hi!

The auto BCC option in Pipedrive doesn't work for us because we often have more than one deal associated with the same contact, so we are looking for another option to ease that task.

It's time consuming to always have to go to the deal's page to copy the deal's email link to paste it to Outlook BCC field to keep track of all the emails regarding that deal.

Is there an addon that could auto populate the BCC field with the right deal email, maybe based on the email title? Any other suggestion would be appreciated. 

Thanks.

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2022 #2

@Alexandre Filion unfortunately I've never heard of a tool like this, hopefully the community has. One solution could be (although on a higher pricing plan) is the 2-way email sync. This way you could send email straight from the deal which would all be properly linked. 

• Alexandre Filion
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3

Can we at least then, make the specific email address of each offer clickable (one click to copy when mouse over) like Firefox does? 

I'm sure I'm not the only one that copy/paste these addresses all day long, for each email that I send. 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #4

Can we at least then, make the specific email address of each offer clickable (one click to copy when mouse over) like Firefox does? 

I'm sure I'm not the only one that copy/paste these addresses all day long, for each email that I send. 

This should be or at least was working in the past if I'm not mistaken. So it works in Firefox? What browser are you currently using? I'll double check with the team @Alexandre Filion 

• Alexandre Filion
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #5

I'm not using Firefox anymore but it was working yes.

But it's not there in Microsoft Edge, Explorer or Google Chrome. You have yo highlight, copy, paste.

@Mike van der Valk 

Thanks.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #6

But it's not there in Microsoft Edge, Explorer or Google Chrome. You have yo highlight, copy, paste.

@Mike van der Valk 

Thanks.

Thanks @Alexandre Filion checking with the team :) 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #7

@Mike van der Valk 

Thanks.

Hi @Alexandre Filion could you see if your "Flash" in the site settings is enabled? Once it's enables it should work.

• Alexandre Filion
    First Comment
    edited April 2022 #8

Flash is enable. Maybe the easiest way is to add a copy button for the email address.

It's been a while since I used Firefox, maybe it was an addon to be able to mouse over and click copy.