Zoom Integration - Zoom Meeting ID information does not match the Zoom hyperlink.

Options
3C-OTEM
3C-OTEM Member Posts: 9
Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Zoom Integration - Zoom Meeting ID information does not match the Zoom hyperlink. Note the difference in the bold meeting ID numbers. This only happens when I initiate a Zoom invite through Pipedrive. From that I get complaints that people can not connect with the Zoom meeting. Says ID number is not valid. Who do I speak to about this? Pipedrive Support or Zoom Support. I like the feature but need to resolve this.  Guidance and suggestions appreciated. 

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/7738357265?pwd=M3BVMjJhSGNOR2Z6dWRGN1E1ZW9wUT09

Password: Ze8Qi3Gy3
Meeting ID: 747 8533 0064

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Curtis Crawford have you already spoken to our support? I've also passed this on to our team working on this, thanks for sharing. In case not resolved yet the team will be working on it! Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Denis_33617
    Denis_33617 Pipedrive Team Posts: 1 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    Pipedrive Team
    edited March 2021 #3
    Options

Hello @Curtis Crawford, if it is possible I would kindly ask you to provide an email invitation (screenshot), where I could see the meeting id and Zoom meeting URL, or you could try to generate a random Zoom Meeting and send an invitation to deniss.dmitrijevs@pipedrive.com.

I have tried to generate Zoom meeting and send invitation, haven’t found any inconsistencies: 

• Taavi Imjärv
    Taavi Imjärv Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2021 #4
    Options

Hi @Curtis Crawford have you already spoken to our support? I've also passed this on to our team working on this, thanks for sharing. In case not resolved yet the team will be working on it! Sorry for the inconvenience.

for me, it is different
  • Valerie Michon
    Valerie Michon Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2022 #5
    Options

Hello,

I'm also having issues with the Zoom meeting ID not matching the link to the meeting. This happens when we want to use a Personal Meeting ID. The link is the personal meeting ID but the "Meeting ID #" in the description doesn't match. Help!