How do you keep track with one calendar on the activities page of Pipedrive?

Options
Alexander Florian Kayales
Alexander Florian Kayales Member Posts: 11
Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
edited May 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi, I'm trying out Pipedrive right now and was wondering how you guys get organized with the calendar. Currently, I do this with my 15 iCloud calendars via iCal. With export and import, I can also switch to google, but I understand Pipedrive only syncs one calendar. How do you keep track with one calendar on the activities page of Pipedrive? Looking forward to some advice.

Comments

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 373
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2021 #2
    Options

The activities list view is my primary workspace. The only time I reference a calendar view is when I’m looking to make sure I have time open or if others in our organization have availability. 

Pipedrive is synced with outlook (office365). I have  iCal on my computer and phone synced with outlook. If I have personal stuff I don’t want in my work outlook calendars  I just put it in my personal iCal iCloud account. I wouldn’t want that personal stuff to show in Pipedrive activities. That’s for work/sales focused stuff for me.  

• Alexander Florian Kayales
    Alexander Florian Kayales Member Posts: 11
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited January 2021 #3
    Options

@Brad Krause thank you for your quick reply. I am self-employed and I mix private and business meetings. Sometimes I meet with friends and they want to discuss business :-)

And I don't have a specific working time. Sometimes I work in the morning, then go jogging and then meet friends. In between and afterward I work again. So that I don't mix up my meetings with friends with business appointments I like to keep track. For this, I would use a suitable CRM such as Pipedrive.