Email visibility in deals

Options
David Lewis
David Lewis Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I love the pipeline visibility. What I'm struggling with is tracking information. My "deals" are all people. Meaning, I'm reaching out to one person per deal to move it along. Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't get all the information in one place. I make notes and track activities in the deal, but email threads are attached to the contact and won't show up in the deal. Any ideas on how to resolve would be much appreciated. 

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2021 #2
    Options

Hi @David Lewis 

This is a very common use case for our customers. What you can do is go to the email inbox in Pipedrive and find those emails. Then on the right side you can connect them to deals as well.

In the future I'd recommend to always work from deals. Any note, email, call, etc.. added on the deal will automatically go to the connected contact person and organization as well.

• Martyn Evans
    Martyn Evans Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2021 #3
    Options

How can I make my email attachments visible to other members in my company

• Martyn Evans
    Martyn Evans Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2021 #4
    Options

Also I was wondering how do I synchronise WhatsApp with Pipedrive?

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited March 2021 #5
    Options

Hi @Martyn Evans 

You can set up your emails to be visible to all other users in your email settings. Then make sure the deals, people and organizations they are linked to are also visible for your other users and they will also be able to see your attachments.

There's no native whatsapp integration but we have some in the Pipedrive Marketplace, check it out there :)