Product details visible in Mobile App

Martin Boonzaayer
Martin Boonzaayer Member Posts: 49
First Comment 5 Up Votes

We would like to be able to see product custom fields on the mobile app. Our product we sell is "one-off" for each one, so we use the Product custom fields to describe some aspects of each product.  When selling in the field would be super helpful to be able to access that information.

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,091 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2022 #2

Thanks for sharing @Martin Boonzaayer shared it with our team. Could you tell me how not having this limits you now. I can then let our team know as well.

• Anthony Stanley
    Anthony Stanley Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2022 #3

I agree.  We would like this too.  We store details about the products that guide part number selection - compatibility notes.  Right now, we have to fire up a full browser to work with products and see these custom attributes.  It would be a lot better if the mobile app had a products tab like the browser site to research products and see the full info and product documentation files stored for the part number.  We put product data sheets in the product record so we allways know where to find them and can send them out to customers easily.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2022 #4

@Maret Kruve tagging you here ;) 

• Gus_51248
    Gus_51248 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #5

@Mike van der Valk This is still relevant today. We want to utilize the product's feature but if we can't use it on mobile devices then our sales reps won't have access to it for 90% of their time on the job, so we feel the feature is almost useless despite having the potential to be very valuable. 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited February 2022 #6
    Gus said:

@Mike van der Valk This is still relevant today. We want to utilize the product's feature but if we can't use it on mobile devices then our sales reps won't have access to it for 90% of their time on the job, so we feel the feature is almost useless despite having the potential to be very valuable. 

Hi @Andrew 

Thanks for writing. I just connected with our mobile team and asked them to take a look at your request. It's currently not in the roadmap unfortunately as it has not been prioritised over other mobile app updates. Hopefully they can take a look and it can end up in the backlog but I can't make any promises on that unfortunately :(