Customize what shows up in tiles

Elena Kazarov
Elena Kazarov Member Posts: 18
First Comment

Feature request: one thing I would love to see is being able to edit what shows up in the tiles in the Pipeline view. Our teams want to be able to change this information based on their needs. Any plans for this?

Tagged:
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Flip Nolen
    Flip Nolen Member Posts: 96
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited March 2021 #2

@Elena Kazarov can you post a marked-up image of what exactly what you mean? 😊

• Josh Monifi
    Josh Monifi Member Posts: 87
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper
    edited February 2021 #3

This would be SO AWESOME! It would need to be set at the company-level then able to be overwritten by the specific Pipeline. 

• Elena Kazarov
    Elena Kazarov Member Posts: 18
    First Comment
    edited February 2021 #4

Specifically, rather than the revenue $, I would like to pull in a custom field (kWh savings). We are an energy efficiency firm; our Pipeline progress is driven by our kWh savings goal. So, we really never need to see that $ on the tile - we'd prefer to see estimated savings for each prospect.

• Flip Nolen
    Flip Nolen Member Posts: 96
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited March 2021 #5

@Elena Kazarov thank you for that, now I understand. 
    I don't know if you can but there will be someone around who will be able to answer.

It's a very interesting question and I'll be following for the answer!

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,519
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Insightfuls 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2021 #6

@Elena Kazarov  - I agree that this should be customizable. While we all wait for this to happen, you can make this work using a workaround. You can setup an automation to update the field in the title of the Deal whenever a kWh value is changed.

That should solve this particular problem.

However, I often wonder who benefits from the Pipeline view? If this feature request is for the members of the sales team who are involved in the day to day sales, their use of Pipedrive should be reviewed. Pipedrive's core philosophy is activity-based sales and ideally, people selling should be working from the activities tab, without worrying about any other view in Pipedrive.

If it's for the executives to see how healthy a pipeline is, it makes sense.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited February 2022 #7

Thanks for sharing @Elena Kazarov I've passed on your suggestion to our team! Thanks for everyone else chiming in as well.

• André Rachadel
    André Rachadel Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2021 #8

Thanks for sharing @Elena Kazarov I've passed on your suggestion to our team! Thanks for everyone else chiming in as well.

This would be fantastic if we can customize that field!  

I'm waiting for this for years. I never understood why we can't change de information in that space. 

• Ged Leigh
    Ged Leigh Member Posts: 9
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #9

It would be very useful to see the expected close date, this is possible on HubSpot :(

Has there been any progress on this @Mike van der Valk ?

• E. Illouz
    E. Illouz Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #10

About 20% of our entries are Spanish speaking. Knowing this before we open their deal will save precious time. We can designate our bi-lingual staff to focus on those clients specifically.  

• Ged Leigh
    Ged Leigh Member Posts: 9
    First Comment
    edited May 2021 #11
    E. Illouz said:

About 20% of our entries are Spanish speaking. Knowing this before we open their deal will save precious time. We can designate our bi-lingual staff to focus on those clients specifically.  

Hi Elena - You could easily do this using the "Label" function, just colur code them by country.  Detailes here https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/deal-labels

• Mike van der Valk
    edited June 2021 #12
    Ged Leigh said:

It would be very useful to see the expected close date, this is possible on HubSpot :(

Has there been any progress on this @Mike van der Valk ?

No news unfortunately but I'm going to note it to the team here.

• Kristina Pilson
    Kristina Pilson Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2022 #13

Hoping to bring this discussion back to life @Mike van der Valk.

Customizing the card that displays on the Pipeline would be a great tool to allow more visibility at a glance. Realistically, I know what each of my opportunities is valued at - what's better is to see when something is due at a quick glance of my Pipeline or see how long my opportunity has been open (not the "rotting" period). Even better would be able to select what shows - including custom fields. 

Example -

My team has opportunities which were created in 2021. I would like to be able to quickly see at a glance who's opportunities have been open the longest and use that as a driving factor to force activity. 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2022 #14

Hoping to bring this discussion back to life @Mike van der Valk.

Customizing the card that displays on the Pipeline would be a great tool to allow more visibility at a glance. Realistically, I know what each of my opportunities is valued at - what's better is to see when something is due at a quick glance of my Pipeline or see how long my opportunity has been open (not the "rotting" period). Even better would be able to select what shows - including custom fields. 

Example -

My team has opportunities which were created in 2021. I would like to be able to quickly see at a glance who's opportunities have been open the longest and use that as a driving factor to force activity. 

Thanks @Kristina Pilson I'll do the same and try to bring this discussion back to life internally here with the team working on the pipeline area. Hopefully I spark some ideas!