Are you seeing value in working with Leads?

Options
Asaf Matyas
Asaf Matyas Member Posts: 11
First Anniversary Photogenic
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

I know this feature is still in BETA and I still think this is the professional way to work with leads. But I am missing some key features in using this such as the ability to set goals on leads, have multiple notes on Leads, etc.

Would love to get some of your insights on managing and working with leads, specifically for SDR teams?

Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• Yuval_26773
    Yuval_26773 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

I have not seen any use in working with leads especially because their is not reporting on it. I have actually create deal pipelines for my leads so i can report on it and use it valuably afterwards.

• Asaf Matyas
    edited February 2021 #3
    Options
    Yuval said:

I have not seen any use in working with leads especially because their is not reporting on it. I have actually create deal pipelines for my leads so i can report on it and use it valuably afterwards.

Thanks. Indeed i've been working like this for quite sometime now and thought there might be a better use of the leads feature.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

Hi @Asaf Matyas and @Yuval 

We're fully aware we've made a great start and it's actually already helping many of our customers. However we're not there yet with leads. We have a great roadmap there and are looking to improve this feature heavily this year and the next ones.
    We have one office in Prague fully dedicated to this area in Pipedrive so stay tuned and don't give up on it yet!

• Asaf Matyas
    edited February 2021 #5
    Options

Hi @Asaf Matyas and @Yuval 

We're fully aware we've made a great start and it's actually already helping many of our customers. However we're not there yet with leads. We have a great roadmap there and are looking to improve this feature heavily this year and the next ones.
    We have one office in Prague fully dedicated to this area in Pipedrive so stay tuned and don't give up on it yet!

I guess a "great start" is subjective but I am certain you'll get there eventually.

For the time being I've given up on this as it doesn't provide any value.