Address field in New Deal screen keeps randomly disappearing

Options
AHP
AHP Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

The  screenshots attached were taken moments apart. On one, the address field is showing, and on the next, it isn't. This has been going on for some time. Any ideas why please? Is this a known bug?

Tagged:

Comments

• Vladimir Dubakin
    Vladimir Dubakin Posts: 60
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2021 #2
    Options

@AHP 

Hey hey! Vladimir from Pipedrive management team is here!

There is no bug  that has been reported  in regards to fields disappearing from "add new Deal" dialogue window.

Most likely it has something to do with either browser itself or browser extensions that you are using.

I would recommend Clearing cache and cookies and also try using Pipedrive in Incognito mode to see if the dialogue window is still misbehaving

https://support.pipedrive.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001632298-Troubleshooting-Pipedrive-Web-App

If you still keep on having issues - please do contact our support using in-app button or support@pipedrive.com

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

Vladimir

• Stephen Jemwa
    Stephen Jemwa Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2021 #3
    Options

hie Responding to that issue i might as well report that sales assistance on pipedrive its no longer  showing any activities and notification of deals that have changed status and stages through developments from our administrators  and even our pipedrive mates its not updating us accurately on deals that have been reacted too, its even showing on the notification bar  but the bulb will be on to notify that there is something that you could focus on. I do not know if any thing can be done about that maybe people are saying deals are disappearing it might be the problem of this Sales Assistance that is no longer showing and notifying users accurately and openly