Doing outbound sales in B2B?

Options
Maher Ayari
Maher Ayari Member Posts: 5
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hey everyone! Anyone doing outbound sales (email campaigns & cold calls) in a B2B context in the insurtech/fintech industry? Curious to hear how you adjusted your strategy since the pandemic. Happy to host a zoom call some time next week to discuss!

Tagged:

Comments

• Laxman
    Laxman Member Posts: 5
    Integration Partner
    edited November 2020 #2
    Options

We (at Outplay) are heavy on Outbound. We do multi-touch using email, phone, text, LinkedIn and Video. Happy to hop on Zoom for more and learn from your exp too.

here is my calendar  - https://wc.outplayhq.com/meeting/outplayhq/lax

Outplay is a sales engagement platform that offers sales outreach, dialer, email open tracking, email click tracking, and many more features for sales teams to close deals faster.
  • Stephan Roy_1532
    Stephan Roy_1532 Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2022 #3
    Options

I would like to get some good ways to do outbound bus development during this crisis

• Maher Ayari
    Maher Ayari Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2022 #4
    Options

@Stephan Roy do you want to also plan a zoom call to chat? If so, can you look at Laxman's calendar and let me know what time works best for you? Wed April 15 is wide open on my side after 2PM (EST) or April 16th between 10am 1PM.

• Sue Steckle
    Sue Steckle Member Posts: 23
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #5
    Options

Hi, I'm new here, so scrolling through, this caught my eye. I'm in health tech, doing direct outreach through cold InMail via LinkedIn. I'd also be interested in  joining a conversation about this, if there's another one held in the future. 

• Shobhit Gaur
    Shobhit Gaur Member Posts: 127
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Integration Partner
    edited June 2020 #6
    Options

Hi, I'm new here, so scrolling through, this caught my eye. I'm in health tech, doing direct outreach through cold InMail via LinkedIn. I'd also be interested in  joining a conversation about this, if there's another one held in the future. 

Hey @Sue Steckle , Shobhit from Outplay here.

We believe in the power of outbound that's why we built a tool that can do multi-touch channel outreach (Email, SMS, Calls, Voicenotes, Video, Linkedin, Twitter) and like @Laxman said we heavily use all these channels to do outbound for ourselves!

Outplay is currently  one of the most top rated apps on the Pipedrive marketplace

https://marketplace.pipedrive.com/app/outplay/6d1d318eb8e17b9f

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpKOsMSXGz0

If you want to have a conversation with Lax about all things Outbound, you can book a time that's convenient for you - 

https://wc.outplayhq.com/meeting/outplayhq/lax

• Priit Parmann
    Priit Parmann Pipedrive Team Posts: 43 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2022 #7
    Options

Hi!

On a related topic - we are building an outbound lead generation tool to find new B2B prospects (with their email and phone number) based on your ideal customer profile. It's in an early stage of development, but we'll be opening it up for the first alpha users very soon. If you're interested in playing around with it, let me know and I'll reach out to you!

Cheers,
    Priit Parmann
    Product Manager @ Pipedrive

• Bart Kohnhorst
    Bart Kohnhorst Member Posts: 12
    First Comment
    edited July 2020 #8
    Options

Hi!

On a related topic - we are building an outbound lead generation tool to find new B2B prospects (with their email and phone number) based on your ideal customer profile. It's in an early stage of development, but we'll be opening it up for the first alpha users very soon. If you're interested in playing around with it, let me know and I'll reach out to you!

Cheers,
    Priit Parmann

I'd be interested in hearing more about this, Pritt.

• Priit Parmann
    Priit Parmann Pipedrive Team Posts: 43 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2020 #9
    Options

Hi!

Cheers,
    Priit Parmann

Hi @Bart Kohnhorst,

Great to hear that! Would you have time for a quick call for an intro of this tool and understanding the fit for you? If you do, feel free to choose a time from my Calendly.